When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Seawolf, SA, CE, Bentley 6.75, SOSF, Skyland

Who has the best car?

Mercedes

BMW

Porsche

Audi

Yes I have done my research but after supposed extensive reseach, somehow my brain cannot come up with any conclusions. Please help me choose and list your opinions on all maker's models too...... Sound familiar?

What's the next question, Rolex?

It puzzles me that after "searching" for the watches you're after, you still cannot conclude to a "best rep". Ironic how everyone else that have chimed in seemed to have figured it out...........

Very ignorant response. My question is not "WHICH OF THESE 7 SHOULD I PURCHASE AND WHICH IS BETTER"...

I clearly stated I am buying ALL that I listed, I just needed to know the closest to GEN color of each model that I listed.

The next question will be any question that I have and want opinions on, so if you have nothing positive to say, why waste your time in my thread?

Even your last sentence shows the inability to read, "It puzzles me that after "searching" for the watches you're after, you still cannot conclude to a "best rep". Ironic how everyone else that have chimed in seemed to have figured it out..........." showing that you completely missed the point, obviously....

Lemme say this one more time, I am not asking which of those reps are better, I am asking, which COLOR DIAL OF EACH ONE IS CLOSEST TO THE GEN----BECAUSE I AM PURCHASING ALL OF THEM REGARDLESS.

Thanks to everyone who has helped, and posted up their opinions, it is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To stay on topic, this v2 says "graphite" dial, and the v3 says "gray"

Which of these would be the more accurate to gen that you guys prefer?

http://www.jpc8118.com/bl10098-chronomat-e...bph-p-2576.html

http://www.jpc8118.com/bl10076-chronomat-e...800-p-6661.html

BCE V3 Black Dial

P1050714.jpg

SOSF Black Dial

P1020097.jpg

Skyland V2 Black Dial is the most accurate I believe but the blue is the best looking if you ask me

P1020299.jpg

6.75 Big Date Black is more accurate I think again Blue does it for me best pic I could find

P1010419.jpg

The best thing I can say is to get the color of dial that you like no matter how accurate it is. The reason I say this is because no matter how accurate it is you should get what you like, because the chances of someone calling you out are slim. I always let people know if the conversation goes that far that they are rep's and we do this for fun and the passion of watches not to miss lead people. Just my opinion.

Thanks brom for your help and great pics, the black sosf looks great.

I havent considered the heritage, but then again I havent seen many of them, thats a close to gen rep I see, I may add that as well :)

How is the quality of the mesh bracelet?

Didn't bother reading past your first sentence. I'm assuming you don't take sarcasim well.... :unsure: Again, hopefully you have the ability to retain information.

There are only 2 member here that have ever rubbed me the wrong way. You with your post at Rolexfinder/Tribal and RobbieG. Anyone that knows me know that I've never attacked anyone since I've been a part of this forum and a pretty mellow guy.

I'm only suggesting that you put in your due diligence like everyone here has. Otherwise they also wouldn't have been able to answer you questions.

Please take a look here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=Search&f=145

The answers you're looking for are in there. It just takes a little more reading comprehension ;)

Now, who has the best sub?

I have my own opinion about the colors...

If the rep is not next to a genuine one, no one will spot the tiny color difference. But if you hold them side-by-side you will spot the difference anyway, it doesn't matter if it has the perfect shade of blue for example or not. So go with the color combo you like imo...

Nope, not confused. V2 case back on the Skyland is better (IMO ;)). When you have them both in hand you'll see. It's hard to judge from photo's as the lighting is causing some optical illusions and there are some differences in finish amongst V1s, 2s and 3s. Also did you notice the V1 and V3 has a crooked serial# (in regards to it's placement to the type#).

That's good then, again, I was just judging by the pics, as I only have a V2. As for the crooked serial, other V3s are good, Toad was just unlucky and got a faulty one, but as I've heard Peter replaced it for him.

So you say I should keep the V2 caseback? I was thinking about getting a V3 to switch the chrono sec hand and the caseback...

That's good then, again, I was just judging by the pics, as I only have a V2. As for the crooked serial, other V3s are good, Toad was just unlucky and got a faulty one, but as I've heard Peter replaced it for him.

So you say I should keep the V2 caseback? I was thinking about getting a V3 to switch the chrono sec hand and the caseback...

Indeed, I would keep the V2. But you could always buy a V3 and see for yourself ;). I like owning multiple versions at once so I can compare them and combine parts to get the perfect rep. The left overs I sell to my brother :p

To stay on topic, this v2 says "graphite" dial, and the v3 says "gray"

Which of these would be the more accurate to gen that you guys prefer?

http://www.jpc8118.com/bl10098-chronomat-e...bph-p-2576.html

http://www.jpc8118.com/bl10076-chronomat-e...800-p-6661.html

which one is the slate dial that you guys prefer closer to gen?

Gen bezels aren't available for the Skyland, and even if they were, they wouldn't fit :(

Get the V2 mate!

I think he was talking about the BCE. Gen bezels are available but they cost more than a whole V3 ...

Dealers don't mix and match, unfortunately.

wow, 4-500, not worth it to me! Thanks guys for your help, I will just do the v2 for now, once I can afford to get the v3, I will buy it and swap the parts.

Is it wrong to swap the parts and sell the v3 with the v2 parts on it to make some of the money back?

Seawolf; Yellow all the way. Accurate to gen and best lume dot placement!

3554358576_fb1d67d308_o.jpg

Is that in SS? I thought the genuines were only made in titanium? :black_eye:

The old factory that made the good titanium versions don't seem to make them anymore for the past few years. :bicycle:

Good choices mate :)

Thanks for all of your input Yodap, it was a huge help when deciding. Here are my final choices

Blackbird - Only version made

Skyland Black Steel - V2 (more gray from what I hear, and more correct)

Navitimer World GMT - White Dial on SS

SOH - Blue on Rubber

Seawolf - Yellow on SS

BCE - V2 Slate on SS

Skyland Avenger - V2 black on SS

SA - White Dial on SS

Bentley 6.75 - White/Black on SS

I cant decide on the color of the bentley, what would you choose if I want the closer to gen color (white or black)