When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

...the best Rep in the world?!?

$4.000 and 21 month.... a madness for the end always a franken that has the same value of a rep. In my opinion it is not a good deal to spend $ 4000 and have two holes on the bends decentralized to 5 meters away you can see that is a franken.

Sorry but I had to say while seeming disagreeable.

Up to certain figures is just playing with moddy but exceed certain thresholds is madness.

Archimedes

Realy a great project! Good job man in finding these parts. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

$4.000 and 21 month.... a madness for the end always a franken that has the same value of a rep. In my opinion it is not a good deal to spend $ 4000 and have two holes on the bends decentralized to 5 meters away you can see that is a franken.

Up to certain figures is just playing with moddy but exceed certain thresholds is madness.

Archimedes

huh? :blink:

Archimedes

Realy a great project! Good job man in finding these parts. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

huh? :blink:

think he is saying that no matter how much you put into a rep to make it a fraken its still a rep?

These gens go for $60K or so i think? so $4000 while it seems a lot seems to be a small price to pay to have a near gen watch

Very nice Marcus

Archimedes

That made no sense what so ever!!?? What is "have two holes on the bends" supposed to mean?!?! Are you trying to tell us all that you could tell this is a franken from 5 meters?!? I call bullsh1t!!! There is no way any of us could call this!!

Your comment makes no sense at all, if you are going to criticise anothers work, at least do constructively and not just write a pile of drivel that no one understands!! Now go back in your corner, theres a good chap!!

Great work marcus, a labour of love and then some!!

Sixx :bones:

Archimedes

Archi,

you are sure free to feel what you want.

But this way to use the mind nether get the man on the moon!!

The best point of our hobby,

is to get always new projects, and always improve our skill;

sometime is not cheap, unfortunately this hobby is not sure for poor man, but the knowledge improving is without price.

Take , please, in count that a rep is a rep, and a 'frankie project' is quite gen and sometime............beter than gen.

My compliments Marcus for your project ! :1a:

Guest Sql_pl

Just curious - why did you use MBW case instead of sec@12 one?

Or you maybe had the MBW sec@12 one that already solved crown position problem?

Great watch!