When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sun bathing with Supermodels

donerix

When the rum is oder than the girls - you know you are doing something right.

But joking aside: Ron Zacapa Centenario (23 years old) from Guatemala is the best rum one will ever try...

Enjoy the show:

SM-1.jpg

SM-3.jpg

Some long legs here:

SM-2.jpg

And a shot from behind is always easy on the eyes:

SM-4.jpg

Nice, where did you get the brown AP band? Gunnystraps or somewhere else?

I guess you made it yourself, after looking around at your previous post... Fantastic results on the B&R as well!!!

Donerix:

Forgive me but I modded your T-Rex strap you made for me.........I added lacquer for a shine. I was happy with the results and darker coloring. I'll add that Donerix is one upstanding strap maker, he kept me in constant contact regarding a setback he had making the strap and delivered as promised. Quite happy with it as it makes my daily "quartz" beater just a little bit more special.

T-Rexstrap.jpg

Donerix:

Forgive me but I modded your T-Rex strap you made for me.........I added lacquer for a shine. I was happy with the results and darker coloring. I'll add that Donerix is one upstanding strap maker, he kept me in constant contact regarding a setback he had making the strap and delivered as promised. Quite happy with it as it makes my daily "quartz" beater just a little bit more special.

T-Rexstrap.jpg

Came out nice Omni. I understand that even straps will get mods done to them. I am happy to provide a good base product,

sometimes I even bring out stuff that doesn't need much :)

All others:

AP & B&R straps are now available, I also have an AR ROO coming to have a sample.

Just send this baby for it's last tanning session (great texture):

my1cayman1.jpg

my1cayman2.jpg

my1cayman3.jpg