When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Lv Sub Rep On Ebay

HauteHippie

Iam using the [censored] off account (I have this account for reporting fakes and to win auctions that are scams so my regulat account is not spoiled) !!! i am the curent high bidder right now and i will be till the end as i have used ehmm 50.000$ as my high bid so i supose no one will pay more for an ETA Rollie....

Hope no one will outbid me :Jumpy: .

After i win this i will tell you my experience with the seller ....

:group:

John

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! :Jumpy: I was going to email you about it...didn't you win the Omega PO last week? It was a 3rd generation rep...did you pay in monopoly money? :lol:

Cheers

Alex

I mailed the guy to tell him he was an a$$hole... he came back with this mail:

I'm not going to sell it for howver much it goes for. I don't intend to. Also, if I state it's a replica, eBay will take it off. I thought it was pretty obvious it's a replica. I made sure I didn't mention 'Rolex' in the auction which is in violation of eBay's counterfeit policy

Yeah right.... Keep the dogs away...

The Guy tries to continue the auction as nothing is going wrong with it.... he canceled my bid also Bravo's bid has cancelled..

John

Hello guys, I don't want to highjack the thread, but now that we are at it...can you please report this cocky son of a gun? He's selling an LV rep (just like PT's) and he's been a [censored]-o on the email...I wonder why...here's the thread I started on Auction Scams...

Yet another LV rep ...

We should organize a task force :lol:

Uhh . . . he says and shows that the watch has an ETA movement. I don't think you need to check serial numbers or papers to draw the conclusion that the watch isn't gen. :g:

Kanerich,

You're proving my point for me. He's intentionally misleading people=SCAMMING!! Let's not split hairs over semantics.

• 1 month later...