When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO Franken vs. Rep

I just dont know if i could handle 4 - 6 months without my UPO to get it "chiefed" haha

the turn around is not that long.. it's just Christmas had everyone rather busy.. I feel.. we were lucky that chief took in any crystals during this time of year..

but to point.. I have a spare rep crystal.. and if anyone else does that bought a genuine xtal.. we could start a rotation of spare crystals so members don't have to have their UPO's down at all..

I'm holding mine for a member.. if he decides to wait it will be available for to start rotating..

I will send it to chief.. the member will pay chief.. he sends it back to the member the member mails me the xtal that he removes from the rep to swap with the chiefs AR'd xtal.

AC/Lani

Only the 4th generation PO will accept the genuine parts ..fyi

dunno about the genuine vs. chiefs for scratch resiliency .. with enough force I would guess both would scratch just as easily..but chiefs will no doubt bring out the dial 100..

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Fan :thumbsupsmileyanim:

you can find a full range of PO's >Here

I would suggest getting the eta movement.. it will be worth it..

for Chief ..he has a section .. and you need to wait until his next run ..

for Modders.. Ziggy and Vac are RWG's 2 in house watch smiths.. initial contact is by PM .. they are the best and may I suggest to stick with the trusted dealers here.. you will not be scammed..

others may claim to be able to mod your watch .. but to do so would put your rep and money at risk..

give a holla if you need an assist with anything..

you may want to go to the intro section and let the community welcome you into the community :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani

• 4 weeks later...

You mean chief not Ziggy.. I have a rep UPO crystal that I can send in for you to chief.. the cost for the AR is 50 usd.. I'll take off the AR on the rep .. the genuine is a little over 200 usd.. and chiefs is definitely a better coating..

it will take a couple of months to get it back to you.. and after you exchange crystals .. mail me the rep crystal you have in the UPO now.. so I can have a spare to send into Chief for the next member..

• 4 weeks later...

I have a rep crystal that will be sent to chief to start a rotation hopefully we can get 2 going.. the first one is spoken for and the member will send me his rep xtal after he swaps it out with Domi... member is located in Germany :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There used to be a dial that silix sold, it had the correct logo, but the dial itself was wrong, but it's possible to swap the logo's, so you'd get a correct logo on the UPO dial with incorrect logo!

Where can we buy crystals for the UPO? The gen is somewhat overpriced I think, especially when considering the AR that our board mods offer, superb AR for a nice price!

If someone knows where to get a crystal for the UPO, let me know! I don't want to wait that long to wear my UPO again, it's my daily beater!

There used to be a dial that silix sold, it had the correct logo, but the dial itself was wrong, but it's possible to swap the logo's, so you'd get a correct logo on the UPO dial with incorrect logo!

Where can we buy crystals for the UPO? The gen is somewhat overpriced I think, especially when considering the AR that our board mods offer, superb AR for a nice price!

If someone knows where to get a crystal for the UPO, let me know! I don't want to wait that long to wear my UPO again, it's my daily beater!

I've got one. I still need to swap the Gen crystal for old one.. but once the old one is removed you're welcome to buy mine. I won't be able to get it to you for a month or so til i pop it out... :)

I've got one. I still need to swap the Gen crystal for old one.. but once the old one is removed you're welcome to buy mine. I won't be able to get it to you for a month or so til i pop it out... :)

no problem, you can keep me posted, I'll keep you posted if I'd find another one. Do you have any other parts? You can PM me :)

• 1 month later...