When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Milgauss 116400 GV Green Sapphire

Stunning.. in sync with my BK YM is all I can say well.. not really .. superbly done.. I'm one happy Camper :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You all know how I love chiefs AR like everyone who has one.. and I'm not a big fan of "green".. but the greeen AR on the

116400 GV Anniversary Milgauss rep.. has me ...

the construction is top shelf.. the duo solid case backs is awesome.. the polish is like my BK YM.. super..

there are flaws.. but for me this is a great rep.. I am very happy.. thank you Joshua.. this will get ample wrist time fo sure..

enjoy the pics and thanks for viewing.. B)

doxa300androlexmigrauss.jpg

The Genuine

rolexmilgauss.jpg

The Genuine

rx116400vmil01.jpg

doxa300androlexmigraussl.jpg

doxa300androlexmigraussk.jpg

doxa300androlexmigraussv.jpg

In some pics the outer links on the bracelet may look grey.. this is only due to the lighting .. they are the same consistency as the case..

doxa300androlexmigraussc.jpg

Inner Case back ..note the O-ring on the inner case back and the primary O-ring on the case

doxa300androlexmigraussq.jpg

Asian 3131 copy

doxa300androlexmigraussj.jpg

doxa300androlexmigraussw.jpg

the 2nd O-ring on the inner case back

Some Wisti's

doxa300androlexmigraussl.jpg

doxa300androlexmigraussz.jpg

doxa300androlexmigraussw.jpg

Thanks for viewing :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

Thank you Jojo.. Ubi.. coming from you guy's it means a lot.. but looking at the pics now.. they can be improved on... hehehe.. need to take um later in the day for better natural light.. this is one fun rep to photograph though.. playing with the light on the crystal is cool...

I really didn't expect the rep to be of such good quality.. especially the green AR.. :)

very happy with this one.. cool casual wear.. imo..

AC

Lani

Very sharp looking watch, Lani, I may have to investigate one of the "budget" versions of this! ;) I never really cared for any of the watches w/o CGs but the Turn-O-Graph is starting to grow on me and I think this one could as well. My youngest borrowed my Turn-O-Graph this week as the battery in his Seiko give out and I'm actually starting to miss it! Is the green an AR coating or is the tint "grown" into the sapphire crystal?

Congrats Lani... it's a beauty! Looks like very well made rep too, great details.

Thank you BT.. this may very well be your next rep.. it meets your standards I do believe.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@Dani.. thanks and .... for you,.. a must.. B)

Thank you Modelizer :D

AC

lani

Lani,

This was supposed to have 316F steel; can you tell any difference?

Sorry if you already answered that, but I am "on a conference call" and having to flip back and forth.

Bryan

B.. it is polished and the polished metal (bracelet) appears smoother than the 316L .. the previous metal has a lot of ridges from polishing, when viewed close up in natural lighting you can see polishing ridges in the 316L ..it's even smoother than my BK YM..and that bracelet is great as far as finish !!!

regardless the metal is shinier and brighter ..imo.. I was wondering if this was the 316F.. since the finish seems better than previous.. I'm lovin it though.. going to take a cape cod to it and see if it'll make a difference.

The weight is substantial and well balanced like my BK YM...the workmanship is top shelf..

I do see the 'SS' in Milgauss is flatter on the genuine.. but you would need to get too close to the dial to tell.. and know what your looking for...even on the gen the "Superlative Chronometer" looks a little uneven. (line)

the lume is fairly good the blue a little weaker.. I will give it a couple day's out of the box before I do a lume shot..

@Astro.. you should be very happy with this one...

AC

Lani

As far as the movement .. Ziggy once has a review of the Asian Movements compared to the ETA.. the gear teeth was one of the topics.. the Asain Movements had teeth that I compare to Ninja stars.. very different form the ETA gear teeth..

I would have to do closer Macro shots to see the shape of the teeth.. but from these pics it would appear the same shape as previous Asian gear teeth.. dunno some look more rounded than prevoiusly..

my main concern is how it will keep time in the long haul.. not if it will pass for a Rolex movement .. we all know under scrutiny or by a qualified Horologist it won't :rolleyes: but it's more attractive aesthetically .. if you choose to open : your case back to look at it.. :lol: the finish is still rough.. but so far it's keeping great time.. in sync with my gens.. :yu:

AC

Lani