When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone relumed a Black Themes?

Need some help guys...

I have a Black Themes that I love except the lume is killing me... it looks like there are "steel" surrounds with lume over them.... i see a reflection at certain angles but not all...

Am I crazy or is this what is going on? Is it just a case of lume overflow covering the top part of the "steel" or am I just imagining it....

I wonder if the master can remove the lume overflow, if that is the case, and what the markers would look like after lume removal...

I figured someone else must have already tried it so please let me know!

Thanks everyone!

Here's how the dial of the Black Themes secs @12 looks in a macro shot...

The problem is that the lume is raised instead of flat like the gen.... you only get this effect in certain lights...

I don't think anything can be done but I am curious if there is a solution.... the navy's surrounds are amazing in comparison to the themes....

DSC_0666-1.jpg

Here's how the dial of the Black Themes secs @12 looks in a macro shot...

The problem is that the lume is raised instead of flat like the gen.... you only get this effect in certain lights...

I don't think anything can be done but I am curious if there is a solution.... the navy's surrounds are amazing in comparison to the themes....

DSC_0666-1.jpg

I'll trade you mine C1 superlumed, full serviced, gen strap and deployment for this one wink.gif