When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 16600 Vs Rep 16600

linkukbora

I'm the writer of the article and I hang out here. Not sure exactly what you mean by this sentence

The writter has pointed out the few spot on flaws(His presumption) on the high end rep and I really doubt of his "presumptuous statement" if he knows what we have here

Why is it presumptuous? and what am I presuming. Please do enlighten me

Cheepo

I'm the writer of the article and I hang out here. Not sure exactly what you mean by this sentence

The writter has pointed out the few spot on flaws(His presumption) on the high end rep and I really doubt of his "presumptuous statement" if he knows what we have here

Why is it presumptuous? and what am I presuming. Please do enlighten me

Cheepo

Personally I quite enjoyed that... I wish more people had access to this, particularly on eBay where they're getting ripped off left right and centre...

cheepo - i too thought it was an outstanding comparison. excellent work!

i actually learned a few things from the analysis. it also sparked a few questions. you mentioned that the gen SD bracelet has polished sides.....is this true for the gen Sub bracelet too or are they brushed just like the ones on our reps and the one that is on your SD rep?

I believe that the first post was poorly written, and what the publisher of the criticism is pointing out, is that there are some more accurate reps than the one you have compare the gen against.

For instance that the MBW has an actual SD case and not a sub case like some of the cheaper reps.

I like the comparison and it was well written and very fair.

Well done and I wish that more people would take the time to write articles like this.

Edge

that is a very good and informative read. thank you for linking it here. all things considered our reps (the high end ones) are pretty good. when you have to put them side by side to really see the differences thats pretty good. i know there are better reps of this watch but you have to admit our watches overall are pretty accurate for the money.