When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something New?

With my morning coffee I look forward to signing on and seeing what news is to be found on here. Ahh the Bumble case is a mess or someone modded this or someone tried this particular strap.

I love it. This place is great!

Lately there hasn't been anything really exciting. A new model, something to get pumped about.

That said. I am having a really hard time deciding what my Xmass present to myself will be this year.

Last year it was the Navy. Love it. I followed that with my black rubber clad and then after an exhausted search and research. the updated rose gold rubber clad.

I rotate them all throughout the week. It's pretty awesome and I love all three.

But it's time......

But what to get?

Nothing new, nothing exciting.

there is the Sachin that always caught my eye, but the serial number is a mess for me. there is the Las Vegas that Theo says he likes very much.

Have you seen the pics on perfect clone? It looks awful.. Take a look at the pics on Luxury Bizarre, it's amazing!

I wish they had something new in store for us.

It seems whatever is new needs to be fixed and those that can't wait buy it and then they make one or two fixes and release another..

I even found myself checking out the Deep Sea Dweller and I hate Rolex! have you seen how confusing that market is? They have like 6 versions of the same watch out there.

I thought about getting the new Safari and ordering a GEN brown rubber strap, but it seems even though the creamy color is an improvement there is just to many other flaws for such a popular watch.

Having said all that (anyone see Curb your enthusiasm?)

What would and or are you thinking about getting?

Hear of anything new in the works?

If you could buy something today, what would it be?

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday spirit and has a great Xmass!

Thats really hard and I feel for you cause I am in the same position mate :D

I know the SURVIVOR will be next in line before Xmas.....but I cross fingers to see the new silver-Models (dark grey and silver dial ROO´s)...errh hopefully in Titanium ;)

So I hold my breath for those babies and I think I will go for the new Breitling Chrono-Matic 49mm to sooth the pain in the meantime....had several of the old 70ies models some 20 years ago...love their design and the rep is quite nice.

Anyway....stay tuned mate, don´t rush...keep cool an log-in only once per day :p

Cheers all

Theo

I went with this one, I will have a full review soon.

http://www.perfect-hour.com/aap10038-royal-chronograph-ssle-whtblk-a7750-sec12-p-7981.html

If there get the Survivor right, i might have to end my cut off... I cut myself off.. LOL

I told my wife you had 16.... She said well you have 4 in one year that's enough. I said IT'S NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Edited by goodfella0406