When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger Black Steel~Perfect clones

lanikai

I have read over this thread multiple times, i am still having trouble looking for where to purchase this watch. I was going to get this and the perfect clones Rolex deap sea as well. I believe on eurotimez I found the rolex but not this super avenger

Go >Here

• 2 months later...

Well i've taken Lani's advice and just purchased it from Perfect Clones - its the first time i'm dealing with these guys - i prefer to deal with people on the boards so will be interesting - just awaiting for my payment to be processed and i'll do a quick write-up from a newbie! So we'll see how it goes - favourtism or not - gotta give them all an equal chance!

And i can't wait for this super duper rep to be on my wrist!

I wonder if i can get hold of Gen hands and a dial for this thing?

Well i've taken Lani's advice and just purchased it from Perfect Clones - its the first time i'm dealing with these guys - i prefer to deal with people on the boards so will be interesting - just awaiting for my payment to be processed and i'll do a quick write-up from a newbie! So we'll see how it goes - favourtism or not - gotta give them all an equal chance!

And i can't wait for this super duper rep to be on my wrist!

I wonder if i can get hold of Gen hands and a dial for this thing?

It is favoritism to "Da Max".. "One" of my favorite B-lings IS the Avenger Blacksteel.. and my favorite dealer is Perfect Clones.. :rofl:

Nothing wrong with DAT.. :lol:

The Avenger Blacksteel will not disappoint..

AC/Lani

So now Lani is sporting the HKTan - i'm on a bit of a budget but want something nice - i was thinking of going with a lovely tan with natural stitch but not sure where i can go for a quick turn-around - any idea guys - max i wanna spend is around

So now Lani is sporting the HKTan - i'm on a bit of a budget but want something nice - i was thinking of going with a lovely tan with natural stitch but not sure where i can go for a quick turn-around - any idea guys - max i wanna spend is around

So the ole watch has left China and is on the way - cannot wait!!! I think it will take 10 - 15 days. I also ordered 3 straps from BOB - Orange Aligator (OH YES!) The Caramel Tan and the Black with white thread. Cannot be happier - other than having the sucker on my wrist!

http://stores.ebay.com/WACCEX-SHOP here is bob's ebay shop - dealt with him outside of it and got the straps at a steal!