When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wristi's~HBB Ayrton Senna full Creamic

lovely watch indeed!!!!!! Im doing some savings to get the same and the new AP montoya (titanium or RG still thinking) i just try to get this with the chrono secs hand tip painted with green and yellow it just looks amazing, in the gen the second seconds hand (ratrappante) is laike that and looks beautiful

wear it well Lani awesome piece :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great Lani! I thought I would not need this because of all flaws (missing chrono hand, fake PR, incorrect beveled bezel).... but guess what? Just ordered one!

It makes it my 6th rep this year!

Looks like 2010 may be exciting :) :)

SP .. I would say this Senna and the price compared to the price of the other all ceramic make it worth the bucks.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. it's the first time I can wear the HBB in total comfort.. different maker.. improved clasp

when you keep looking at the watch and don't really notice the time.. that is fo sure a great buy.. :rofl:

congrats.. good choice..!!! B)

AC/Lani

• 4 weeks later...

HUBLOT-Big-Bang-Ayrton-Senna.jpg

heres a pic of the gen bro, the only things i can spot is the second hand, man is this a nice one on the gen :shock: to bad that the producer did not done this, and the markers and the hands look also matte but i dont know if its only on the pics...otherwise it looks realy great me thinks :thumbsupsmileyanim: and the price for it is 17500€

again bro great watch, i love it

denz

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

HUBLOT-Big-Bang-Ayrton-Senna.jpg

heres a pic of the gen bro,

I am amazed that the screws on the gen are not all alligned the same way, or all facing in towards the centre of the watch. I would have expected them to look out for a detail like that. Your rep looks amazing.

Edited by rrari1