When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Champions League Prize Pool

jonthebhoy

YES!!! Great result... want to book my trip to Athens now... but need to find match tickets - can anyone help? :whistling:

Edited by Chronus

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Milan make it to the final with a complete destruction of man ure.

The sequel awaits on May 23rd...

Liverpool will be underdogs again after this (suits me fine!)

*cough* *ahem*

If I'm not mistaken, no-one backed AC Milan (what no-one at all for the six-times winners? :o )....

....er, which means that...according to the rules.....errr, doesn't it JTB???

:greedy:

:whistling:

:yahoo:

Or do we have to await the final outcome? AC Milan vs. Liverpool :(

Edited by docblackrock

• 3 weeks later...

i've been waiting for this match...and this evening Milan is going to show another football lesson to the world...

last few games i watched them playing against Bayern, Man U, were simply perfect....

I've been a fan of Milan since the years that the dutch trio played there...Gullit - Van Basten - Rijkaard...those were the golden years....

Forza Milan!

i've been waiting for this match...and this evening Milan is going to show another football lesson to the world...

last few games i watched them playing against Bayern, Man U, were simply perfect....

I've been a fan of Milan since the years that the dutch trio played there...Gullit - Van Basten - Rijkaard...those were the golden years....

Forza Milan!

Me too my Croatian friend, me too ;)

Shame you didn't fancy a bet on this prize pool back in September, would have made things more interesting :(

Don't get me wrong, I have a LOT of respect for your club but I wouldn't be so sure of this "footballing lesson" though especially after Milan's "choking lesson" in 2005 :p

And I honestly wouldn't use the word perfect for those games in the QF and SFs. In attack, sure everything clicked into gear, but in both ties, you again lost concentration at the back and leaked goals like a dodgy PO with open He-valve and a missing O-ring :D It's that defensive frailty (including Dida) I'd be more worried about if I were a Rossoneri.

I agree though about THAT Milan side of the late 80s/early 90s - truly great.

Whatever happens tonight, it'll be a great game between two great European clubs - good luck and may the best team win!!!

:1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: :1a: ...... :1a: ????

Outplayed them - they only had 3 shots on target the whole game - 1 a handball goal, the 2nd goal was a great poacher's goal, but after Mascherano had gone off, so Kaka finally had some freedom to put that pass through.

I hope this will be used as a reason for the team to get new and better players.