When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Champions League Prize Pool

jonthebhoy

@ docblackrock - I think Chronus should be able to participate as long as he sticks to his original prediction...

As I said, no problem him participating maybe he can some to an arrangement with JTB a la Edge, but extending the deadline per se is not quite right for obvious reasons.

Hmmm, still a disappointing turnout so far :huh: maybe we need to start thinking about structuring to allow for making the SFs rather than just a 'winner takes all'? Maybe that will encourage a few lily-livered folks like EverythingApe to come out of their hidey-holes??? :meeting:

Just thinking out loud....

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot extend the deadline until Friday as the competition starts this Tuesday.........sorry Chronus!

I thought there would be more European members jumping on this. I seem to remember one or two busy threads about last years Champion's League.

Oh well never mind.

And they say the Scots are tight!!!

JTB

I cannot extend the deadline until Friday as the competition starts this Tuesday.........sorry Chronus!

Can't he pick his team today, and not change depending on Tuesdays result and just pay on Friday?

I thought there would be more European members jumping on this. I seem to remember one or two busy threads about last years Champion's League.

Oh well never mind.

And they say the Scots are tight!!!

JTB

agreed, about the members, not the Scots!

And no dealers are playing either.

Ah well, a bit disappointing particularly as some of the proceeds will be going towards keeping this place running....

Come one guys, don't be shy, you know you want to really....!!!!!

I guess I should watch my cash. I just paid my brother for last week's ticket to Argentina v Brasil, and owe a few others money so I guess I'd better just watch things and not dilute DB's prize money!

Good luck to one and all. :bleh:

JTB, I wonder if for the benefit of our sleeping friends in the US & Canada (plus any last minute Euro entries!), we should extend the deadline until kickoff??? Can't see the harm...

There is a UEFA countdown HERE, so any entries after this time (local times below) would be invalid.

0345 HK (Wednesday!)

1945 UK

2045 Europe

1445 East Coast US

1145 West Coast US

I fancy PSV are going to feel the might of a Red backlash tonight!

C"mon the 'Pool! :1a::1a::1a:

JTB, I wonder if for the benefit of our sleeping friends in the US & Canada (plus any last minute Euro entries!), we should extend the deadline until kickoff??? Can't see the harm...

There is a UEFA countdown HERE, so any entries after this time (local times below) would be invalid.

0345 HK (Wednesday!)

1945 UK

2045 Europe

1445 East Coast US

1145 West Coast US

I fancy PSV are going to feel the might of a Red backlash tonight!

C"mon the 'Pool! :1a::1a::1a:

Okay doc - makes sense. Deadline extended to 19.45 pm UK time everyone.

JTB