When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat B01 out

thogaa

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like the "lume" on the indices should actually be matte glass pieces like on the Flying B.

Also, the square pattern in the centre is hard to make out.

Apart from that I like the black dial and the grey, but i really like the gen blue dial with black sub dials...which hasn't been repped?

The subdials on the gen have a unique ridging - I don't see this on the reps.

Second thought, maybe I do - it shows up better on some models than on others. You can see it on the white and silver dials.

I would have to guess it's on the others as well, you just can't see it in the pics -

Edited by RLudlowe

The B01 has a different bracelet. The diagonal cut is less for the B01 model. Don’t know why Breitling did this, but they did.

Looks a lot like a standard Pilot to me -

000gkwx3.jpg

Luckily this is not a major issue, you can get a gen pilot new for $700, used off the bay for a lot less.

Edited by RLudlowe

Looks a lot like a standard Pilot to me -

000gkwx3.jpg

Luckily this is not a major issue, you can get a gen pilot new for $700, used off the bay for a lot less.

Thought the same as you, until my AD showed them to me side by side and pointed out all the differences. Mostly in the case, but showed how the angle cut in the bracelet was less.

Keep in mind that the factory pics are often terrible. I don't know who takes the pictures but he hasn't got a slightest clue about watch photography.

We've seen this many times... the pics are so bad... lighting and all... they can be deceiving.