When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Caiman Shoes for Revue Thommen 300m Diver

dangerous9

All,

I was going to give my last posting a little time to breath, but I just finished a new Caiman strap in cognac and as the only watch is have that's 24mm is my Revue Thommen diver, I thought I'd mount it up and see what if looks like on an actual watch. These photos turned so nice I couldn't resist sharing them. The Ironic thing is with all my watches and straps I don't even have a spare 24mm buckle laying around, so no buckle on these pics. Anyway I just resolved the buckle issue with a quick trip to eBay and one is the on the way.

I think this watch has such a classic look, I have the stock rubber strap and and OEM SS bracelet, and I've have it on a black stingray and I've got to say, I just looks great on everything I've ever attached it to and so perfect to showcase my 2nd attempt in Caiman skin. Thanks of looking and enjoy!

Here's the caiman:

DSC09337.jpg

DSC09420-1.jpg

DSC09477.jpg

DSC09478.jpg

DSC09485.jpg

DSC09490.jpg

DSC09505.jpg

DSC09501.jpg

DSC09503.jpg

DSC09514.jpg

DSC09517.jpg

DSC09519.jpg

DSC09529.jpg

DSC09537.jpg

It is truly a great strap and it fits the watch and a youngish or muscular built individual and very sporty too :wub:

Maybe its because I am "oldfashion" as my name say mut it is not really possible for me myself to wear such a powerful presence strap in the office or even outside (in my line of work with) those massive and powerful stiches...are you considering making also a more gentlemann looking and thinner strap of this type also Dangerous?

Grandfather :yu:

Got the same watch ordered just a couple of days ago from McArthur's!!!it is on its way here from Germany :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I saw your posts on Watchuseek forums reagarding this watch and i got to say, i was amazed by the quality of your pics :victory:

And the lume job from Z is an absolute must for this watch :clapping:

Thanks for sharing D9,and please do share some of this watch stunning pics with us :bounce:

I've got a lot of Caiman skins, so as time permits, I'll be making straps of all sorts and some beefy like the one pictured and other not so. If you're interested is something made to your custom specs, please let me know. I've just completed a custom build that is a little more modest where I've antiqued the cognac colored skin and I think it turned out pretty nice:

DSC09807-1.jpg

It is truly a great strap and it fits the watch and a youngish or muscular built individual and very sporty too :wub:

Maybe its because I am "oldfashion" as my name say mut it is not really possible for me myself to wear such a powerful presence strap in the office or even outside (in my line of work with) those massive and powerful stiches...are you considering making also a more gentlemann looking and thinner strap of this type also Dangerous?

Grandfather :yu: