When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland photo thread

By-Tor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hike your lume dots look identical to mine. I believe your v2 is from the exact same production day/hour. :D

Keep 'em coming guys, great shots!!!

@G.Curcio: Thanks man!!

Keep 'em coming guys!

I'm surprised that so few people wear it on a bracelet. For me the bracelet is the main attraction. I never thought I'd like the polished Pro2 bracelet but I was wrong... it's really cool.

@Allergydoc: That v1 is very nice... great lume dots... and who gives a crap about the '3 dot. Almost impossible to see with naked eye anyway. Great watch!

who askd for more..my friend OS :thumbsupsmileyanim: but i guess you had this one allready in your hands :whistling: and know it very well

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

skyland V2 grey :D on rubber and i realy like it on the rubber, of course i own the SS also but atm i wear it on th rubber maybe some day i upgrade to a new gen rubber..but the rep is also so nice.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: and everbody who trys it on..LOVES it B)

dsc06504a.jpg

dsc06507a.jpg

dsc06523a.jpg

dsc06510a.jpg

dsc06513a.jpg

I'm surprised that so few people wear it on a bracelet. For me the bracelet is the main attraction. I never thought I'd like the polished Pro2 bracelet but I was wrong... it's really cool.

i have a worn Pro2 bracelet that is nicely scuffed - and love my Avenger on it...the scuffs add to the rugged look and de-blingifies it... 8)

4160533613_d7ea4bd43c_o.jpg

love this pix, Doc!...

Im gonna have to go and order a Skyland now :black_eye:

hmmmmm...here's a nice Avenger for sale... :whistling:

caskylandswap5.jpg

who askd for more..my friend OS :thumbsupsmileyanim: but i guess you had this one allready in your hands :whistling: and know it very well

skyland V2 grey :D on rubber and i realy like it on the rubber, of course i own the SS also but atm i wear it on th rubber maybe some day i upgrade to a new gen rubber..but the rep is also so nice.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: and everbody who trys it on..LOVES it B)

dsc06504a.jpg

One of the photos that made me run out and ordered a skyland for myself.. still in the mail but hopefully arriving anyday now. Just wondering since we're on this topic, i ordered with the Pro 2 SS bracelet and also ordered a diver strap like yours, how do you keep the rubber strap dust free etc? Is there some sort of spray or application to make it like non dust stick? haha.. Hope you get what i mean..

hi gtanak, dont worry about dust on the rubber, its so nice..no dust attraction at all, its a high end rubber strap imho, the only thing you can do is to clean it from time to time under water and let it dry on the air.

and for the little dirt and dust that can be on every rubber i use a brush for cleaning :)

nice choise and im sure you will enjoy it like we all do :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hi gtanak, dont worry about dust on the rubber, its so nice..no dust attraction at all, its a high end rubber strap imho, the only thing you can do is to clean it from time to time under water and let it dry on the air.

and for the little dirt and dust that can be on every rubber i use a brush for cleaning :)

nice choise and im sure you will enjoy it like we all do :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks Deniz! anxiously waiting its arrival :) So exciting thinking of the many occasions my grey skyland will fit right in either on rubber or SS. Hoping my come with nice lume dots then i can start my modding journey...

One of the photos that made me run out and ordered a skyland for myself.. still in the mail but hopefully arriving anyday now. Just wondering since we're on this topic, i ordered with the Pro 2 SS bracelet and also ordered a diver strap like yours, how do you keep the rubber strap dust free etc? Is there some sort of spray or application to make it like non dust stick? haha.. Hope you get what i mean..

wipe it down with a wet cloth, that's all it should take

some folks even boil 'em to soften 'em up but i don't think that really works

far simpler to pay a little extra and go gen

dsc06504a.jpg

Hey Deniz, I was waiting for you to put yours up :thumbsupsmileyanim: Yup this ones a beauty!! Very well made.......

The door bell rang... always when i'm sleeping.. My Skyland V2 has landed!

Just some quick blurry shots, what do you guys think of the lume dots @1,2,3,4?

60a5c28a.jpg

ace2609e.jpg

Honest opinions pls.. WIll try and get in some high res shots when i post my review.

Thanks!