When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland photo thread

By-Tor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here's my gray dialed bead-blasted v2. This is the most versatile dial color IMVHO

100_3593-1.jpg

WOW! Fantastic.....Have NEVER seen a beadblasted Breitling before, youre thinking out the box :thumbsupsmileyanim: Love it

Well, i look around for a V2 with decent lume dots and when i saw this one, i knew it was the one. I'm sure you will Lurve your skyland as much as i do mine! Already have a pro diver arriving and shopping around for a graphite/dirty grey leather belt to go with it... Drop me a PM if you see one :) Also, shopping around for a Gen Pro 2 cos i think the bracelet is divine.. even the rep is fantastic.

I believe I saw a picture at the forum of one like the one you mean on a Skyland V2. Looked awesome!!! Will look for it and let you know! If you find one yourself please let me know too!

Wow... what a great thread this turned out to be.

I'm not wondering that Skyland is so popular. It's an amazing rep and watch.

Definitely my #2 favorite Breitling after the Fish.

@Delta: Please post more shots of the blue version. I really like it.

Excellent thread. This just makes me want to get my 'project' Skyland completed. It's getting a Swiss 7750 + correct-fit hands from a Series 1 rep Chrono Avenger, but I need a Breitling-style datewheel.

Does anyone have a correct pattern datewheel, as fitted to the rep Skylands? Please drop me a PM if you can help. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent thread. This just makes me want to get my 'project' Skyland completed. It's getting a Swiss 7750 + correct-fit hands from a Series 1 rep Chrono Avenger, but I need a Breitling-style datewheel.

Does anyone have a correct pattern datewheel, as fitted to the rep Skylands? Please drop me a PM if you can help. thanks.

Got the datewheel sorted - the hard way. Thanks to a 'heads-up' from a member here I snapped up a genuine Breitling movement, complete with daywheel, on the 'Bay. Now the whole lot is with The Zigmeister to have that movement serviced and dropped into my V2, getting lume dots & hands done at the same time. Can't wait to get this one back on my arm. It should be an 'ultimate V2'. Will post pics when it arrives home.

• 3 weeks later...