When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

List of good "out of the box" replicas

red9k

Im quite new to RWG but ive been around RG for a little while.

Over at RG, and later on RWI, i made a list of good out of the box replicas with input and suggestions from the forum members, so i thought i might post here aswell :)

This list is compiled with info, so far, from members of RG and RWI but now i want your suggestions! I will try to keep it as updated as possible on all forums.

If you have any suggestions, complaints etc. let me know.

Please, if anyone have a better link for some watch(es) let me know and ill fix it.

Remember, it is based upon your suggestions.

*Edit: removed all links to www.perfect-hour.com due to they seems not to exist on that address, so all needs to be change. I would much appreciate some help with link to dealers that have a lot of information on the watches.

The list scores is for "out of the box" watches

The Replica List

+ Good (Above the "normal" replicas)

++ Better (Close but no cigar)

+++ Best (Very close to a genuine)

Audemars Piguet

Royal Oak Offshore - Rubberclad sec@12 +++

Royal Oak Survivor

Baume & Mercier

Riviera XXL +++

Bell & Ross

BR02 ++

Breitling

Super Ocean Steelfish +++

Super Ocean Heritage +++

Avenger Seawolf +++

Skyland Avenger v3 ++ (could only find v2)

Chronomat Evolution v3 +++

Cartier

Santos 100 Chrono (7753)

Cartier Santos XL Chrono with 7753

Chopard

Classic Racing- Rose Gold.

Mile Miglia GTXXL ++

Mile Miglia GMT ++

Concord

C1

Corum

Admiral's Cup

DeWitt

Academia

Ebel

1911 Discovery Chrono +++

Graham

Swordfish

Chronofighter Commander

Chronofighter Oversize Diver +++

Hublot

Big Bang Tuiga

Big Bang all black

Big Bang ?

Big Bang King

IWC

Aquatimer 3719 ++

Top Gun Pilot Chrono ++ (i linked the v1 cause most say it is more accurate)

Big Pilot 5002 ++

Big Pilot 5004 ++

Aquatimer GST Ti ++

Pilot Chrono 3717 +++

F A Jones ++

Big Pilot Father & Son 5002

Longines

Master Collection MoonPhase +++

Hydro Conquest ++

Montblanc

Sport Chrono ++

Timewalker Automatic Chrono +++

Officine Panerai

Scuderia FER 008 +++

California Special Edition FER 030 +++

Marina Militare Luminor PAM 082, DSN +

Luminor GMT PAM 088, DSN, for its "silverness" +

Luminor GMT PAM 088 Cartel Ult, for its closest to gen +++

Luminor GMT PAM 089, DSN, latest with black sub-dial ++

Luminor Marina PAM 091, DSN ++

Luminor Arktos PAM 092, Cartel Ultimate (+++?)

Luminor Marina PAM 104, Ultimate +++

Luminor Marina PAM 111H, Sead +

Luminor Marina PAM 111I, LH +++

Luminor PAM 112, DSN

Luminor GMT Regatta PAM 156, Cartel Ultimate +++

Luminor Marina PAM 164, Ultimate

Luminor Marina PAM 165, DSN

Luminor Tantalium PAM 172, DSN +

Luminor Marina PAM 177H, DSN +++

Luminor PAM 189 +++

Luminor Submersible Regatta PAM 199, PWC great deal +++

Luminor Firenze GMT PAM 228, DSN blue dial only ++

Luminor Firenze PAM 229, DSN ++

Luminor Marina PAM 240, DSN ++

Luminor Daylight PAM 250 with 7753 not accurate, but nice

Luminor North Pole GMT PAM 252, Cartel Ult +++

Luminor Regatta PAM 308 manual wind chrono (not the auto one) +

Omega

Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean, UPO from Sead

Speedmaster "Moon Watch" ++

Speedmaster Date (retro) +++

Speedmaster Day/Date ++

Oris

Carlos Coste LE 7750 version

Patek Philippe

Aquanaut Jumbo v2 ++

Nautilis Jumbo ++

Paul Picot

Le Plonguer C Type +++

Porsche Design

P6340 Flat Six +++

P6341 All Black +

Raymond Weil

Nabucco Chrono +++

Rolex

WM9 Yacht-Master

WM9 Submariner v2 (did i link the correct one?)

Milgauss with Green sapphire Swiss ETA

Explorer I

GMT Master II +++

Daytona

DateJust I

Rolex Explorer II

Sinn

U1

Tag Heuer

Carrera 43mm Limited Edition Chrono

Link

AquaRacer ++

Ulysse Nardin

Maxi Marine Diver Chrono ++

Zenith

Defy Extreme Chrono ++

Edited by red9k

I cant believe you dont have the INGY+++ in there, I am not sure if the PB 5502/4 are a ++ unless the new versions have a better strap, faux pr set to 7 and the low date wheels is fixed (i think that is now)

What about the Aqua timer 500, i think that is pretty good

I cant believe you dont have the INGY+++ in there, I am not sure if the PB 5502/4 are a ++ unless the new versions have a better strap, faux pr set to 7 and the low date wheels is fixed (i think that is now)

What about the Aqua timer 500, i think that is pretty good

The Ingy have been up for discussion back on RWI but apprerently it need quite som mods to be good enough

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/list-good-out-box-replicas-52418p3.html post #27

The Aquatimer 500 i dont know, im guessing it is IWC? can you supply a link to it?

What is the PB 5502/4? is it the Big Pilot 5002 / 5004?

Remember! This is not my personal suggestions. The suggestions comes from other forum members of RG/RWI/RWG boards

Cheers

The Ingy have been up for discussion back on RWI but apprerently it need quite som mods to be good enough

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/list-good-out-box-replicas-52418p3.html post #27

All mine needed was a date wheel

The Aquatimer 500 i dont know, im guessing it is IWC? can you supply a link to it? Sorry Aquaracer 500, the new ish TAG one

What is the PB 5502/4? is it the Big Pilot 5002 / 5004? Yepp again my fingers 5002/4

Remember! This is not my personal suggestions. The suggestions comes from other forum members of RG/RWI/RWG boards

Cheers

And that is that stupid monthly fee?

Then this post will not get updated, please remove this post.

Stupid monthly fee? :unsure: If you dont want to upgrade your membership thats your business but to Insult everyone who contributes monetarily ? well thats just bad manners. If not for those "stupid monthly fees" this wonderful place would probably not be here.good luck :whistling:

Excellent list :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But lets not forget that this is in best case scenario...the watch might still have a faulty movement or be badly assembelled ;)

We should have a least accurate replica list as well with -, --, ---, ----, ------ and so on as well...it would have to be limited somehow so as not to bee way too long 8)

And that is that stupid monthly fee?

Then this post will not get updated, please remove this post.

monthly fee?? First of all.. it's not a fee. You are free to post here and contribute and learn without paying a dime. It's not a fee.. but a "donation" to our great community. If it weren't for people donations and willingness to give back.. we wouldn't be here talking about it right now. If you don't want to pay a "fee" no one is obliging you or asking you to do so.. but to refer to it as stupid.. is just not respectful to all the members that put time, money and work into keeping this site up and running... :bangin:

I can't believe someone's moaning about $2.50 a month - what will that buy you, one beer? For the amount of time you can spend on here, for the amount of knowledge that is available for your consumption and use, and for the amount of money you will save with this knowledge and time spent on the forum (potentially hundreds of months worth of monthly donations if you avoid getting scammed), $2.50 is peanuts.

I'm sorry the OP doesn't feel this way!

Well, i dont see the point in monthly subscriptions to be able to edit your own posts, that is kind of, to take advantage of peoples situation to get a greedy few bucks more, because you will eventually come to that point when you want to edit your post but, must in this case, pay a few bucks for it, maybe it is not much but still its the principle.

I created this list on RepGeek and later on posted it at RWI, both places i can edit the post...

The reason i posted this here in the first place was to be "kind", to share the list for more watch people and help out, but post it here at RWG seems to have been mistake.

And for you who been so good to save the info, the list is publicly available to anyone at both RG and RWI... ;)

Oh and BTW, over at RepGeek its a lifetime fee to be a VIP member (but without VIP you still can edit your posts), no stupid monthly jibberish

Cheers

Ideally people such as yourself would upgrade because they realise that they are part of a community and what they put in they get back out but more so, but some people are less inclined to donate and therefore need a little 'encouragement' through the placement of restrictions on some minor things that they might like to do (such as edit posts), and the opening up of new areas of the forum when they do donate, so they feel like they are getting more out of the deal.

Unfortunately for you this board operates differently to others, as is the perogative of Admin and the staff - and as it is a free world, you can populate any board you wish. It would be nice if you joined up and become a member as it looks like you're keen on this hobby and are willing to give back to the board through doing some work yourself to add good things to it, but if you don't feel part of the community because you somehow feel 'excluded' because you can't edit your posts then that is a shame.

If you'd like to edit a post.. you can always pm admin and ask him to edit or remove something you've posted. It's not a big deal.. for the amount of information and discussion that can be found here... what's the big deal about editing a post? It took me several months of being on the board to realize that I wanted to contribute monetarily.. but I didn't bad-mouth the board because the edit feauture was reserved for donating members.... Honestly, if you don't like how things are done.. and that this is a hostile environment.. by all means leave red9k. I think everyone on this thread has treated both you and your post with the utmost respect and curteousness. I don't in any way feel that RWG is "taking advantage" of me as you stated.. and If i didn't want to contribute i simply wouldn't do it. A site like this is not free to run and costs of server, domain name and vbulletin can add up quickly .. if it weren't for the donations that we receive, we wouldn't even have a place to call our community. Just my .02cents.. :pardon:

Well, i dont see the point in monthly subscriptions to be able to edit your own posts, that is kind of, to take advantage of peoples situation to get a greedy few bucks more, because you will eventually come to that point when you want to edit your post but, must in this case, pay a few bucks for it, maybe it is not much but still its the principle.

I created this list on RepGeek and later on posted it at RWI, both places i can edit the post...

The reason i posted this here in the first place was to be "kind", to share the list for more watch people and help out, but post it here at RWG seems to have been mistake.

And for you who been so good to save the info, the list is publicly available to anyone at both RG and RWI... ;)

Oh and BTW, over at RepGeek its a lifetime fee to be a VIP member (but without VIP you still can edit your posts), no stupid monthly jibberish

Cheers

As mentioned before, don't think of it as a subscription, but a contribution to a community which gives a lot to its members. You can, and have, edited the post here, you don't need to pay to do that, all supporter status means, is that it won't say "edited by" each time you edit... Sometimes, I will put [Edit to add] if a thought occurs to me after a post, it's really not a biggie.

The info is publicly available here, no need for a subscription to read it, I just saved it incase the thread was to be deleted (unlikely, as that's not how the mods here roll) so the info could be retrieved. I didn't realize it was also on RG and RWI, I very rarely visit those forums.

At the end of the day, we're all here because we love watches, and useful information is useful to everyone :good::drinks: