When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best pussy magnet watch

gran

What are the best pussy magnet watches?

and do women judge us by the watches we wear?

Reading a post about the Tigers tag I started wondering what watch is the best "pussy magnet watch"....What kind of women would a Tag Heuer Golf Professional attract (if it works that way at all)? Why wouldnt a AP ROO og a gold ROLEX be better? is it the watch or the confidence it gives?

So my question to you is what watches are the best pussy magnets? and in what situations?

I would presume what works in a nightclub would not work when playing golf..and how do women spot the watches?

BTW I met my fiancee on the internet and I do not think it was the RWG watch on my wrist in the photo that attracted her...or maybe :g:

Here is my suggestion for best pussy magnet watch:

dscf2017.jpg

Wondering

Gunnar :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Some women seem to really be attracted to wide leather bands (like wrist cuffs) with a Panerai mounted to it.

I suppose it all depends on what turns that particular woman's crank. classy/macho/bling ... different watches for different types of "ladies"

Wore the white Navi World on a tan BOB strap last night at a middle-class restaurant, mate... polo top and a 46mm Breitling on the wrist kills it ;o) Breitlings are just masculine as hell, IMHO.

P.S. AWESOME topic ;o)

I find white dials seem to get the nod and the dressier the better, I reckon that FM must have them swarming.

Tidy strap by the way, where is that from ?

alim0484.jpg

If a woman knows what a Patek Phillippe is, she's going to be high maintenance champ... ;o)

my girlfriend like the big chunky watches best - like Panerai

but she really was "turned on" by the Omega Ploprof, asking how much the real deal costs, and replying with the price she said not more than that, could be a good gift idea to you :-D

So far my IWC 3717 and Rolex DSSD get the motherload of compliments, brand recognition for the DSSD and the simple elegant dial of the IWC 3717. Shortly after that would be my PAM fiddy on strapculture and my B&R 01-92 with custom tan strap.

Cheers,

M.

Great post, did a double take when reading the title! :Jumpy:

It seems when wearing the SA, it gets a lot of attention, obviously due to it's massive size. But I find the UPO gets the most looks, women like James Bond and he sure gets a lot, I don't know?!?

Lol to say the least! :drinks:

My wife knows nothing about watches, but the only 2 she's ever complimented me on were gen Hamiltons.

One was a brown-faced 38mm Khaki Chrono with factory brown leather strap.

The other is a slate gray X-Wind Chrono on riveted aviator.

But from my experience, no wristwatch pulls pussy like the dashboard clock on this:

post-9746-053176400 1278007005_thumb.jpg

I've found that my 029a attracted the most comments from females, which Omega, Rolex and Tudor have never elicited. Wether those other watches were noticed but not commented upon, I could not say.