When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Beautiful Watch :-D

kamber

I'll start you all of with a teaser :-) Been doing pics all afternoon, I don't think my Rolex will get much wrist time now! I never liked Tag's apart from the Monaco of course :-) I seen the Calibre 17 and liked that, then I spotted the 36! What a watch!

Comments more than welcome :-D

post-27069-020299900 1284231285.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys :-) Otek you spotted the only thing they messed up on this almost flawless example :-)

Its my latest purchase from Josh. Lots more pics to come :-D

The lume is crap, but it always is on any and pretty much ever rep, only exception i have seen (and have) is the omega proplof, which for factory lume is pretty damn good.

Thanks, was another of my "hobbies" a few years ago so i went and bought some good Canon gear.

Its the Dark brown dial, which I think stands out a lot more, the black is just too plain as the rest of the watch is black. One thing i'll add about this watch is the shiney silver bits on the dial are VERY shiny. This one was designed by someone who designed superscars apparently. thats no doubt why I liked it when I saw it :-D

If It were not for the sdw In your first picture I would have thought this was a gen,beautiful watch. Thats the thing that really bugs me about sdw,they can do a fantastic job with the rest of the watch but there Is no getting around that sdw. I love this rep and will probably get It one day. But first I want to see what they can do with the new A7753 that has just made It's debut with the Pam Daylights. Thanks for the great pics of your new beautiful Calibre 36 :drinks:

Thanks, was another of my "hobbies" a few years ago so i went and bought some good Canon gear.

Its the Dark brown dial, which I think stands out a lot more, the black is just too plain as the rest of the watch is black. One thing i'll add about this watch is the shiney silver bits on the dial are VERY shiny. This one was designed by someone who designed superscars apparently. thats no doubt why I liked it when I saw it :-D

Beautiful pics! I was gonna order a black faced one till i saw yours =). Did you take any pics of the back?

If you don't mind me asking can you tell us who you ordered from? Gonna buy my very first rep =). Considering Puretime right now.

Beautiful pics! I was gonna order a black faced one till i saw yours =). Did you take any pics of the back?

If you don't mind me asking can you tell us who you ordered from? Gonna buy my very first rep =). Considering Puretime right now.

Thanks :-D Yeah the choc dial stands out much more, its great. I took a couple of the back i think although i was mainly captivated by the depth and detail of the front :-D, its see through with the markings as per on josh's website, although my limited edition number is different :-)

I got it from Josh (Perfect Clones)

http://www.1-pc8838.com/tgca3610012-grand-carrera-calibre-dlctiru-brown-a7750-p-8353.html

:-) Thanks, yeah the factory has been informed of the 200/0 issue and with the A7753 the date wheel won't be as deep (although I kinda like the depth tbh, they will have an almost perfect rep then bar the lume ).

thanks for the heads up! am seriously considering this and the new A7753 PAMs. think i better hold on till they've corrected this one!

thanks for the heads up! am seriously considering this and the new A7753 PAMs. think i better hold on till they've corrected this one!

Looks as though they might be on the case already! Precious Time have the SS Caliber 36 black, on a bracelet, and the "200" is on the bezel!

I think PT and Joshua use the same factories, but I don't see this on Joshua's site yet.

The quartz version has the 200 and some of the cheaper ones would you believe! (I think that it'll be one of these on PT's else Josh would have it, look who had the new PAM and amazing Hublots first and or exlucsively ;-)) Its not a major issue anyway and I like the little bit of extra depth on the datewheel.

The quartz version has the 200 and some of the cheaper ones would you believe! (I think that it'll be one of these on PT's else Josh would have it, look who had the new PAM and amazing Hublots first and or exlucsively ;-)) Its not a major issue anyway and I like the little bit of extra depth on the datewheel.

@ Kamber... Im a little apprehensive when It comes to secs anywhere but the 9. I watched a few videos of this rep and the secs seemed to stop when the chronograph was started,In some videos It did not run at all. I was wondering If you had any Issues. I know for many It wont matter because they dont use the stop watch function,just curious,thanks :)