When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Announcing the arrival of my new baby! Breitling Avenger Code yellow!

Craig S

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd share with a few photos of my new purchase with you. :)

It's the Avenger Code yellow, number 777 of 1000! Apologies for the photos, but they are taken with my mobile phone as I just got the watch this afternoon and havn't had a chance to take some decent pics. Photos dont do it any justice at all, its beautiful! :)

post-26907-0-56789200-1290185533.jpg

post-26907-0-55600400-1290185590.jpg

looks great, Craig...

how close is the yellow of the hands with the yellow of the numbers/markers on the rehaut?...

thanks for sharing!...

R-

Hi Rob,

The numbers on the rehaut (even where it says "Automatic" on the dial is definitely a darker/warmer hue than the hands. The hands are vivid bright yellow, where the numbers on rehaut have a more golden colour to the yellow. The rep isnt too far off when I compared today. Number 1 at 15 is wrong of course, as is using V3 case and caseback isnt limited ed caseback. And, yeah, the swiss made type is missing on the rep. Apart from that the rep isnt far off at all. Hope they fix these glitches on the rep.

you know, as good as reps are, I was able to determine this was gen very quickly. The quality of the Pearl was the big giveaway on this one, although I was really hoping that it was a very good version from the V2 maker. Congrats on a beautiful watch with a very lucky number!

Yeah, pearl is always a giveway with many reps. Number 45 is engraved fine, must just be lighting on shot. I must say tho, the rep aint far off. Only a few minor tweaks and they are there on that one. Maybe factores/dealers got a shed load of v3 cases to get rid of first tho eh?

Looks amazing. Yellow color fits great to this watch.

Skyland is a great, great rep but nothing compares to the gen. If you really, really like some watch model why don't go for the gen route. Visually you'll get that final 10% sorted, plus a superior movement of course.

• 1 month later...