When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Real AP Diver is out! (Teaser Pic)

edgematic1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe pics show gen and there is nothing to show yet, thats why our cartel doesnt have one...

Affraid you might be right: RG member 4000ft found where some of the "noob rep" pics came from:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://bbs9.gogo.la/thread-208791-1-1.html

Edited by j4jure

I have been in contact with my guy and was not able to ask where he got the pics yet (I'll send him the link), but Monday he will send me my QC pics.

Yesterday he already confirmed the black datewheel and the square cyclops. I'll see, time will tell.

From what he was mentioning this should be the better Diver rep, so I'll just wait for the pics. I have no worries, I trust my guy.

I'll keep you guys posted.

There's a chance the first pic is one of the rep, that's the pic where the indices are smaller than the gen & there's only been found a source of the other 2 pics which I got after asking for more pictures, tomorrow he should send QC pics, I took the risk if I'm wrong then so be it, but I have some hope.

Edited by edgematic1

yeah, "your guy", aka "your contact" has really let you down on this one...

how about we stop acting like teenagers with wet underpants when all "our guys" (who have never really been "our guys" in the first place or so we like to believe) contact us with the typical BS like "it's round the corner" or "don't worry V453 is on its way, it's confirmed"?

They're just buying time and telling you what you (or we, rather) are dying to hear.

The proof is in the pudding - when it's there, it's there and we can all have a look together and make a judgement call as to its quality.

Edge was just trying to be helpful. And by the way unlike many of us he is at least willing to be the guinea pig and ordered one. My takeaway from his and Theo's posts is that we will get our better version and I don't care when and where it comes from. I look forward to it. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Oh yes, and we are all impatient children. You can include me. :lol:

sorry guys, didn't mean this story to end like this, the guy never let me down before

I got the refund when he saw that the factory sent him the crappy version and not the version they told him, after getting the refund I told him they were pics of the genuine and where they are located on the net, he apologized but he still claimed the first pic is the pic of the rep (sample), now I don't know what to believe anymore.

And I wanted to take the risk, because I trusted him and because I really wanted to know.

Let's just all sit back, grab a beer, relax and wait, AGAIN

Yeah thats right......something unstable in the rep-world....schedules!

Lets wait and see, I will get the new DIVER as soon as it is available, it must be good, it must be like the one shown on the first pic....otherwise I would be very angry ;)

My "guy in china" did not mention any date...cause he does not know himself....so when its available he will send it over, I do a review, you will be happy :D

Cheers all,

Theo

• 1 month later...