When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what suit is he wearing?

PaulVanDyk

Andy, I would go for the first option personally. I always prefer the classic 3/4 button jacket, just makes the suit sit nicer I feel.

Odd coming from me I know, but I used to wear one everyday for work and have a fair sized collection of suits! I may even have a sniff at the first one myself!!

Sixx :bones:

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just looks like a black suit to me. Are you looking to buy the same suit then? I don't understand why people buy expensive designer off the rack suits. When for not that much money you can get a tailor made suit from Asian, and even get them to make it from the same material at a fraction of the cost.

2 button dark suit, notch lapels with hand stitching around the edge. no button hole. center back pleat. working button holes on the cuff. tailored slim fit. add a nice watch to that and you will be looking good ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A taylor made suit will beat any off the shelf suit in terms of fitting for any individual just pay a bit more for the best material available. I like my suits to be light/soft and confortable.

I got heaps of taylor made suits from my visits to Thailand/China and let me tell you the fitting is superb. Much much better fitting than off the shelf stuff. Compared to my off the shelf suits which cost anywhere between $400-$1500 my custom made suits (cost between $200-$400) are much much nicer to wear and the quality if the same if not better. Doesnt matter if it says Armani/Bally or any other brand nothing beats custom made.

Edited by peterpl
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
Guest Darren Walker

It looks similar to James Bond Skyfall Tuxedo Suit. It is meant to electrify the viewers with the very first of its look. The black color represents the male dominance and superior when wearing for Prom Parties or Weddings. 

Edited by KB
spam
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...