When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS delays..... How late is your watch?

Guest Sql_pl

I really feel the need for a smiley that bangs the head into the wall.... I have 3 watches on the way and EMS tracking does not show ANYTHING after clearing CN customs and it was a MONTH ago!!!

Express shipping my ASSSSSS!

Are yours that late as well?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel the need for a smiley that bangs the head into the wall.... I have 3 watches on the way and EMS tracking does not show ANYTHING after clearing CN customs and it was a MONTH ago!!!

Express shipping my ASSSSSS!

Are yours that late as well?

Been waiting a month to the day today on parts from DW. :(

All you guys receiving watches in less than a month go and open your own thread - don't rub any more salt in our wounds ;)

I'm so tired of refreshing tracking page, that last few days I do it twice a day - I guess that is good sign isn't it :Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy:

regards

I'm still waiting for a priority from CONUS to Hawaii .. usually takes 4 day's .. it's week #2

my point being that all shipping has taken a hit with lay offs and closures of Postal offices because of the economy ..

it is what it is at this juncture in time.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

what should we do? wait until dealers feel it is their obligation to replace the package?

guys this is a comercial transaction, no matter if they are replicas!!

we are not happy with the delivery time,the problem is not patience,we had a lot of it, 6 to 7 weeks a no delivery , this falls in the case of bad service.

they can argue is not their fault,I agree,but as a company you responsible to deliver the goods,as a matter of fact our trusted dealers guarantee this!!

so please trusted dealers stop asking us to keep on waiting and start replacing our orders!!

let me assure you guys most of us as you are trustworthy,if original packages do come we will return them to you!!

we trusted you so I think is time you trusted us.

advice: don´t order anything from CN till 14.02.11, then Chinese new year will be over and post offices will work as usually.

Does no matter EMS or airmail, delivery is late that is 100% sure.

I am waiting till 14.02 with my new order. ;)

Same story here - no developments on EMS tracking service since 9 December 2010. I'm chasing my dealer. How long does the sender need before being able to claim compensation from EMS??

Like the rest of you I'm checking on progress everyday but I'm just hoping that no news is good news and customs haven't got their hands on my watch !!!

I ORDER ALMOST ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT EVERYTHING ORDERED AND SEND AFTER CHRISTMAS ARRIVES ON A NORMAL SCHEDULE ( 4 / 7 DAYS )

the problem are the packages send between 1 dec / 22 dec .

i have received 3 packages send after christmas but still no update on a package send 20 december .

i hear the same from a friend who also orders a almost every week ,

my supplier who i talk to on the phone almost every week tells me he is 99% sure everything will arrive soon .

he told me he can resend after 6 weeks if there is still no update ( ems repays him than for his buying price )

reg p