When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Version 212 with Orloff Strap

PeteM

I recently got a 212 and couldnt decide on a strap for it....I tried a gold cashmere, Swiss Ammo, Egyptian sand and a light brown alligator.

Then I remembered I had a burgundy croc with dark grey stitch from Mario (Orloff) I had ordered this for my 177 but although I really liked the strap it didnt work as I had hoped with the Ti. So I put a dark JV (Also from Mario) on the 177 which I think looks great.

Any way I tried the burgundy and I have to say that I was surprised at how well it worked on the 212 !!! In bright daylight it has a distinct burgundy tone but in average lit rooms or darker rooms its almost a Tabac brown. I tried to capture it in the pics but I must say I really like the look to the traditional CFs guys put on these.

It almost gives it the feeling of a formal watch similar to the 288 but with CG etc. ( Yes I know dial is based on them but this can have a very sporty feel to it especially with a CF but this strap gives a great new look to that)

Once again Mario was quick to make with fast delivery and a fantastic price. I have bought a good few off him now and he is now my first choice when it comes to that OEM look especially as all the ones he does for me are for deployant :)

Thank you Mario :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Not sure if I like that strap on the pam212, but it is a really really nice strap. Looking awesome in finish, thickness and also the croc skin looks awesome. Orloff will be on my list!