When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Sunglasses

Leeroy697

Do you guys know which dealer can find me a specific pair of sunglasses? I found a new pair I like but I think I already have enough pairs right now to justify spending $100+ on another. Plus I can use the extra money towards a new watch! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

How are replica sunglasses coming along? I remember I bought a pair on Canal many years ago that were utter crap! Are there High end replica sunglasses like our watches? Like the difference between canal rep watches and what our dealers offer here? I mean good quality believable with good lenses?

Thats what I want to know too. You can find some in liquor stores around me but I wont waste my time. Plus they are not the ones I want. I have already bought 2 pairs of sunglasses this year alone that total about $300. I found a new pair but the girlfriend put the kabosh on them so this is my next move.

we went through this whole discussion with me last year :)

Here is my new dilemma, i found some sunglasses that are super awesome. They were 25 bucks at Sams Club. I should have grabbed half a dozen. Afer some research they were sold by a hunting and fishing magazine for like 50bucks, i guess this was the remaining ones they couldn't sell off. The company that made them are in the business of branding items and custom orders. The are in spain, but i didn't save the link. And now the serial number off the glasses which i used to find the company is smudged and un readable.

I'm like dying to find some other group that had these made with their logo so i can get another pair (scratched them)

i'm too ruff and careless with teh sunglasses to spend 100 bucks on em.

50 ok, 100 no.

anywho - we should do this - produce some RWG sunglasses :) we should search in companies in spain for who can produce them

Woulnd't touch fake sunglasses with a bargepole. They are a safety and health related item, and I really don't trust replica sunglasses' ability to filter UV properly.

Cateracts - no thanks!

PS. This thread is off topic.

I do not see why not, even the $10.00 glasses that you can buy in a Gas station have Uv protection. Sometimes is even better than Brand name sunglasses.

the UV coating is not what makes the sunglasses expensive

:bleh:

Edited by cib0rgman

Hrm.. I'd been pondering acquiring a replica of the newish Oakley E-wire (i think thats the name).... maybe I'll just retire my half-jackets (many many dings and scratches due to daily hard use in my job) and get a new pair. 80$ with the bulk purchase discount... god bless guv'ment sales departments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, i wish i still had my Porshe Designs from the late 80's "where you flip the lever by the nose piece to change lenses"................They would have come full circle to keep me stylin 20years later.......They are one hot ticket now..................wan

Look at peepers.com and get yourself a serengeti: the best sunglasses in the world

• 1 month later...
1) Julbo (vintage glass)

2) Revo (vintage glass)

3) Bolle' Piraja (amazingly cheap)

That's the only thing I'd risk using. Everything else is not worth losing my eyesight over.

Check out Maui Jim. Their glass is amazing. I've got two pairs and the wife has two. I used to only wear Revo, but after putting on a pair of Maui Jim's, I'll never go back. They've got a great line of Titanium frames too, you can barely tell they're on your face

Similar to watches, these have gotten a lot better over the years as well (just make sure you tighten all the screws & nuts on them). The rumor of them not being UV resistant is false, at least on the ones we've had tested recently. When I was an Optician, we had a little machine to test the degree of UV (A and B ) protection on lenses--it resembled a steel box with a black-light in it; literally took 2 or 3 seconds to see if they were UV resistant and by how much, up to 100%. Any Lenscrafters or Pearl's vision can test this for free.

My girl got a rep pair of $295 Pradas for $30 off www.replicasi.com about 2 months ago. Not a scam site, believe it or not, she's bought plenty of sunglasses off of them for about 2 years now. Check out her Pradas; they don't sell this particular model anymore, but you might find something you like on the site:

162378-11963.jpg

162378-11964.jpg

162378-11965.jpg

162378-11966.jpg

162378-11967.jpg

162378-11968.jpg