Welcome to RWG - The original

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KB

Dave123

41 posts in this topic

Interviews become a thing of the past? Nobody interesting these days? Just checked in to see whats new in the world of rep watches,who's the players these days. Nothing. Come on guys,you new crowd boring af or what? LOL. Maybe some old gang can tell me if things have changed. The f'ing wild west these forums were at one point :)

Holy smokes Dave I though you were dead... Good to see you around mate !!!!!!!!!

Interviews become a thing of the past? Nobody interesting these days? Just checked in to see whats new in the world of rep watches,who's the players these days. Nothing. Come on guys,you new crowd boring af or what? LOL. Maybe some old gang can tell me if things have changed. The f'ing wild west these forums were at one point :)

Hey Dave.

It's not dead... but in the old days we all used to hang around at the same place. But the rep community has decided that we need 11 different forums for the discussions. So it gets a bit "separated" these days.

Nice to see a post from you Dave.  It has been said...things have changed around here.

You are missed.

Best to you.

Dave my drinking buddy! Nice to see you around!! Things have changed for sure. Most of the crazies are over on rwg.bz these days. Dempsey, TTK, and others posting over there. I will drink a cold one in your honor tonight brother!

ID: 31   Posted (edited)

Hey Dave.

It's not dead... but in the old days we all used to hang around at the same place. But the rep community has decided that we need 11 different forums for the discussions. So it gets a bit "separated" these days.

Hey BT. Hope all's well. :)

Has it gotten that bad? everybody and his brother running web forums these days i guess. Hope Thomas is keeping the dream alive here. Cheers Jeff,RM and my drinking buddy stoli,never forget you brother. Take care of yourselves. :)

Any idea how donny made out with his issues? I'll never forget him but havent been in touch...

Edited by Dave123

Hey stoli, send Neil and Douglas ( TTK and Dumpey) my regards,remind them they can kiss my ass. LOL ;)

Hey stoli, send Neil and Douglas ( TTK and Dumpey) my regards,remind them they can kiss my ass. LOL ;)

Now that brings back memories...Neil the genious of insults

I will tell them. LOL. I just talked to Neil not to long ago. I could only understand every third word with that strong Scottish accent. Miss those late nights when we where both drunken posting over on RG. We sure had some fun. I spit beer on my monitor more then once. :drunk:

Now that brings back memories...Neil the genious of insults

He still is. LOL

1 person likes this

:lol:

Just read this for the first time.

Dave's favorite book?

:lol:

I have agree that the good old days of RWG1 were the best. Everything since has been dull in comparison.

Haha, glad to see Dave is still around!

Lol Teryl (allergydoc) is he still around? Miss my old friend. Hope your well if you see this dude. Same to all RWG old timers,cheers if your still here. :)

Holy crap, we got Stoli AND Dave together alive in one place at the same time?

Paaaaarrrrrrrrtaaayyyy!

:) still alive brother. I was recently thinking of you actually. Was on a Hawaii cruise and talking to others,asking about their fave cruises. Most said the Alaska cruise being their fave. Being from Canada i thought thats nuts,who tf would want a cold holiday. Seen pics and it looks really nice,might have to cruise your top end of Canada you call the states. ;)

interesting that Hawaii cruisers like Alaska better

i guess you want what you don't got