When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter Diver

BMW760

I took a chance on this watch. I liked the unique look of it. Didn't know much about them, except that I had seen them at the local AD's a few times before. I member I know posted his up for sale as a catch and release, and I figured it was worth a shot to check it out. If I didn't like it, no harm no foul. Well, after having it for a little over a week, I have been pleasently surprised ! The weight of it is perfect. I am a fan of big watches, so this is right down my alley. The color combo on it is unique, and gives me a nice option from the usual color combos we see. In fact, I loved it so much that I wore it everyday this week ! The first question everyone asks is if the crown on the left side hits or bothers my arm. I have not had any problens with it, and I have an 8" wrist. If you're not into the bright color scheme, they have more toned down options too. All I can say is that I recommend it 100%. As a matter of fact, I'm going to look into getting a couple of more Grahams ! :)

watchbox019.jpg

watchbox018.jpg

watchbox017.jpg

watchbox016.jpg

watchbox015.jpg

watchbox013.jpg

watchbox012.jpg

watchbox011.jpg

watchbox010.jpg

would never got any Graham till i saw one at Domis workbench ;)

its so ugly that its cool ;)

and the rep i really really nicely made - had to trade one of my Panerais for it :lol:

IMG_7857.jpg

cheers,

Frank