When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

some croc straps made from an old handbag

Timeband

Bag? Why buy a bag? We got gators walking around down here in the Everglades all over the place.

LOL

Bill

:lol: No problem,just gag&bag a old gator. If you get anymore of these Timeband please let me know. I would very very Interested In a purchase,thanks.:) Mike

Bag? Why buy a bag? We got gators walking around down here in the Everglades all over the place.

In germany we have just rabbits running around, bad straps I guess ;)

I will let you know Mike, the problem in germany is the CITE for protected animals.

Very hard to get croc skins.

Greetz

Uwe

• 2 weeks later...

I will let you know Mike, the problem in germany is the CITE for protected animals.

Very hard to get croc skins.

Greetz

Uwe

Indeed such a shame. I guess God has made them specifically for watch straps. :bangin: Maybe a day will come when a giant croc will come around and show you off on his watch forum... And all the others will go "wow! What did you make this is one out of? A german? Those are really scarce these days... Hard to find... Damn those human right activists."

You are right rafi, but sometimes you are lucky and get some of this great skin.

This handbag came from the netherlands.

Easterdays were very lucky days for me, I received a 6m long snakeskin from a real

big snake, called Anaconda

SN204924.jpg

There are a lot of straps in it ;)