When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can i trust this site?

dr_kanyl

Is it only me thinking that it's strange to have all these people with less then 10 posts here to confirm the quality of not trusted dealers??

I know, odd isn't it?

If they stayed around and became members of the forum and tHEN posted things like this you might believe in it.

Otherwise? .....

Let me ask you this: How did we build up a trusted dealer network? By recommendations and consistent service. I'm not saying that other sites should be considered, I'm only giving an account of my own experiences. There seems to be a lot of sanctimony when people buy from non-trusted dealers.

You need some time in Gazzla or should I say time here , we take to each other privately as well via PM for instance I happen to know fraggle very well as do many others if he posted  "I've bought 4 watches from this site. The service is excellent, all watches arrived damage free within 10 days or so to the UK. The quality is generally very good, but with all reps, you will find faults if you look hard enough." there would be no sanctimony. Now you have been a member longer than him by time and made 2 post, think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I banned a couple of contributors in this thread. Please feel free to send me a PM when spammers crawl out from under their rocks.

Thank you Nanuq. For all the others, especially the new forum members. We're glad that you found this forum but please don't buy from websites , don't google "replica watches" or something like that. Just stick with the trusted dealers we've selected, they are true gentleman.

Click here for the list Trusted Dealers

Read the forums. Read the reviews from the TD's and go with the dealer you like the most. 

Hi, use the trusted dealers on this forum for your rep. buys Trusted Dealers

If none of the dealers here carry what you want, you can always send them an email and ask if they can source it for you.

Welcome to the board.

Dude why would you venture away from TD's or supporting dealers? I wouldnt.