When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Hublot Evo

Wolf

Another amazing rep out of the box from Trustytime. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I tried to take a couple of crystal height shots but they all came out blurry, but rest assured it sits higher than the older Hublot rep crystals, but as high as a gen? I don't know.

post-338-0-99705800-1313450813.jpg

post-338-0-84727700-1313450822.jpg

post-338-0-87339800-1313450833.jpg

post-338-0-35346500-1313450845.jpg

Another amazing rep out of the box from Trustytime. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I tried to take a couple of crystal height shots but they all came out blurry, but rest assured it sits higher than the older Hublot rep crystals, but as high as a gen? I don't know.

Nice watch :good: and thanks for sharing, as I'm contemplating to get it too. :D I reckon this model is in reference to the Gen model as shown ? Also did you get the smooth finish rubber strap (as I'm trying to see how it looks on the gummy leather strap) ?

post-2982-0-54807000-1313462539.jpg

Nice watch :good: and thanks for sharing, as I'm contemplating to get it too. :D I reckon this model is in reference to the Gen model as shown ? Also did you get the smooth finish rubber strap (as I'm trying to see how it looks on the gummy leather strap) ?

No, this is the ss and ceramic model, not an ice bang.

Guest Sql_pl

Your first pic just cost me some money! :)

My SS Ceramic should be delivered today and the all RG on Monday.

I believe so...the only difference is the bezel and dial

Really? What's the difference in the dials between the steel and ceramic versions of the Evolution - I believe they should both be matte black?

BTW, congratulations on your incoming HBBs!

Really? What's the difference in the dials between the steel and ceramic versions of the Evolution - I believe they should both be matte black?

The Ceramic dial is Carbon Fiber and the all SS is plain black. Also...the DW cut is slightly better on the SS (perhaps due to the CF being difficult to cut precisely)

What's the difference between the Evo and the previous version. I've heard that the crystal is higher. Any other differences?

One of the most obvious....no numbers on the dial :p