When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Montauk Highway is repped, teaser pic inside

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip Theo.

How am I able to get 20% off? I cannot see it on there website? If it would be in the newsletter, can you forward it to me?

White rubbers are to be had from APbands....be quick as they have a sale for LABORDAY2011 and you´ll get 20% off your order....will save you some bucks on these 140$ straps....

Theo

no one wishing to order a custom brown with blue stitching hornback

Hey Also guys had something weird with my AP all runs smooth and the watch looks great but the rotor seems to block sometimes exactly at the same spot and only when it turns in a particular direction.

Anyone had a Similar problem ?

Thanks for the code on the straps. I really can't decide between black or white rubber. I want a proper horn back but am not ready to shell out for that yet.

I got my watch over the weekend and it's just fantastic. The strap looks quite good, but it is not going to fool anybody whatsoever who knows what real croc looks like. That's too bad.

I'll try to post some pictures that do it proper justice when I get the chance.

Quick question on the white strap. Does anybody have experience with these? My major concern is that it will stain/get dirty. My wife has a hublot with white rubber strap and she wore a red sweater *one time* and we still can't the color out of the band. That sort of ruins the whole thing.

no one wishing to order a custom brown with blue stitching hornback

Hey Also guys had something weird with my AP all runs smooth and the watch looks great but the rotor seems to block sometimes exactly at the same spot and only when it turns in a particular direction.

Anyone had a Similar problem ?

So strange, mine does the same exact thing....