When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretime Don`t Buy In This Site

RYM

Thanks. I believe that Josh and Trusty are actually the same company (or at least owed by the same entity). From my experience, their service is good...up to a point. They are great if you don't care too much about quality or accuracy of the reps. Once you question them on QC pics, and why they might look different from the pictures advertised on their sites things get hairy, and they may even threaten to never do business with you again. They also don't like to be held "accountable". For example, if they say they will get back to you on Tuesday regarding an issue, and you don't hear from then. So you follow up on Wednesday - you will be accused of being impatient and "rushing" them.

Never done business with watcheden - do they have accurate reps?

go and read some dealer reviews - there are PLENTY

I have never bought from Puretime (but have from PreciousTime - dont get them confused, as it is easy to do when people say PT), but have read a few bad things

perfect clones and trusty are fine - not the cheapest, but fine

watcheden has so much junk mixed in with the good stuff, its ridiculous!

silix is good, hont is good, 7750 is good - heck, there are so many good dealers - just read the dealer reviews. everyone has their own favourite dealer(s)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks For the warning was trying to buy a band from them

The worst service of all , never buy in puretime ,i pay for 2 months and tell me they are wrong payments are thieves

dont buy with this seller Nikki Chen - puretime.tracking@gmail.com

page is a SCAM http://puretimewatch.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I have never bought from Puretime so I shall reserve my comments on Angus et al.But I DO know Connie of Kingwatch is a good TD. She can also give delayed responses sometimes but she has always been responsible and delivers in the end.www.kingshowbox.com. Try it, but wait a few days, cos as i mentioned in my other thread, the site is down, purportedly due to factory raids and such...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gotohavearolexnow

I bought from pure time just the once , never got anything took me ages to sort the refund out with them , turns out watch was posted to wrong address in USA and I'm in the UK , never had an apology even so you know what my thoughts on pure time are.

Almost all of my watches are from angus, never had a problem. He even gets me spare parts free when i order a watch from him and ask if he can get a certain part, he says he cant promise anything and i get the part with the watch at no charge.

Just bad luck for others i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day to all and a heartful thank you to be a member of your great community! This is my first posting, so please bear with me for any possible screw ups.... I would like to give my 2 cents worth concerning puretime.co I have spent a few days researching your site for credible / trusted sellers, before deciding to check out puretime.co. Again, two days of checking out different watches, gathering genral info on the company. This morning I finally picked a watch and after spending 30 mins with "Nikki" (who was very helpful and polite), registering etc, I started the check out procedure, only to find out that (although the homepage clearly states that they accept CCs) only Western Union and bank transfer are available! With all due respect, with all the scams going on, this does somehow destroy any "trust" (If I may call it this) or confidence that was built up. "Nikki" replied (after I had asked where the cc button was) that only the other two options currently existed. Upon my question, if this was temporary and if so, how long, I never received a reply.

Now with all due respect, how can you advertise the different cc companies on your page, as accepted form of payment, when in reality you do not???? I am really sorry, because I was really pleased with the presentation and variety of watches that are offered, had already picked out another two for near future purchases, but I am now a bit hesitant to order. Any comments, help in this matter?

Thanks again.....

Kenny

Good Day to all and a heartful thank you to be a member of your great community! This is my first posting, so please bear with me for any possible screw ups.... I would like to give my 2 cents worth concerning puretime.co I have spent a few days researching your site for credible / trusted sellers, before deciding to check out puretime.co. Again, two days of checking out different watches, gathering genral info on the company. This morning I finally picked a watch and after spending 30 mins with "Nikki" (who was very helpful and polite), registering etc, I started the check out procedure, only to find out that (although the homepage clearly states that they accept CCs) only Western Union and bank transfer are available! With all due respect, with all the scams going on, this does somehow destroy any "trust" (If I may call it this) or confidence that was built up. "Nikki" replied (after I had asked where the cc button was) that only the other two options currently existed. Upon my question, if this was temporary and if so, how long, I never received a reply.

Now with all due respect, how can you advertise the different cc companies on your page, as accepted form of payment, when in reality you do not???? I am really sorry, because I was really pleased with the presentation and variety of watches that are offered, had already picked out another two for near future purchases, but I am now a bit hesitant to order. Any comments, help in this matter?

Thanks again.....

Kenny

Thats better

post-19368-0-12274900-1345627710_thumb.j

• Like 1

There are a couple of threads on a couple of boards. RG has two threads. One where Angus says PP froze $180k in their account, thanks to a rep customer. There are discussions about limiting PP to only forum members and there is other speculation. I'm waiting for the dust to settle.