When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ap montauk highway

Mr Z

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally arrived .. after a little searching ordered white and black rubber strap oem from a forum .. changing it over to the white strap , just makes it look like having a new watch so totally different now .. its very loud now i would say , here a few pics

PC030071.jpg

PC030069.jpg

PC030089.jpg

PC030088.jpg

PC030086.jpg

PC030085.jpg

PC030084.jpg

PC030083.jpg

PC030082.jpg

PC030081.jpg

PC030080.jpg

PC030079.jpg

PC030076.jpg

PC030074.jpg

PC030073.jpg

PC030072.jpg

You manage to pull off the white band somehow. But when I first saw it above with the white strap I thought this guy must be gay (no offense intented, as I have many gay friends). Seeing it on you it works and its not feminine, but in the pics I couldnt imagine wearing it. The womens ap roo comes on a white rubber strap.

Congrats on getting both, I just did this with my safari (rep then authentic).

Edited by DD GT3 RD

You manage to pull off the white band somehow. But when I first saw it above with the white strap I thought this guy must be gay (no offense intented, as I have many gay friends). Seeing it on you it works and its not feminine, but in the pics I couldnt imagine wearing it. The womens ap roo comes on a white rubber strap.

Congrats on getting both, I just did this with my safari (rep then authentic).

I think its the dark contrast with the light ... that makes it work so well .... hence me pulling it off .... you don't have to be gay to wear a white strapped watch as ive demonstrated

thanks .. do u still wear ur rep ?

As much as I love the Montauk, no way would I ever wear a white band with it. Just my own personal taste. I love the gen hornback and the HKTAN hornbacks so much better. The only thing I have that's white are shirts and socks.......... I don't even do white undies!

always a matter of taste my friends thats why we have so many diffarents flavours ice cream so yummy and some not for everyone ....i know why no white undies lol :clap2:

No point in getting a white strap in my house. I am just not one of those swinging single guys who can pull it off and more importantly I would never see it again the minute my wife saw the white strap. :)

ohh come on treat the wife its xmas soon buy the white strap lol :clap2: