Welcome to RWG - The original

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

KB

TeeJay

37 posts in this topic

Great read KB & TJ.

This reminds me that I need to PM TJ more pics of some Tattoo's...

A toast: :drinks:

Very interesting read...thanks for sharing tj.

You're very welcome, and thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :good::drinks:

Thank you for that T..I had a feeling that you would put it to good use..and you sure did. :)

Will It's that time again....PM INCOMING. :tu:

Likewise :tu:

Great read KB & TJ.

This reminds me that I need to PM TJ more pics of some Tattoo's...

A toast: :drinks:

Many thanks, amigo :drinks: Looking forward to the pics :good:

Nicely done!

It is fun to get to know the members here a little better.

Nicely done!

It is fun to get to know the members here a little better.

Many thanks :good::drinks:

I'm still waiting for a wood-grain dial in modified case project... :whistling: Good to get to know you a bit better mon ami!

Great read. TJ, you're an interesting guy. I've enjoyed your posts for years and really appreciate your thoughts on all things reps and otherwise.

Great to hear TJ get the recognision that all his help and support to fellow members deserves!!

Count myself lucky to be able to call TJ my friend and have done for a good few years now! We have some similer interests, tattoos being a big one and of course watches!

The only watch that I will never part with is a dodgy PAM104 rep that I bought from him to help fund his weddinng!!

Great work Ken!

Sixx :bones:

Great read. TJ, you're an interesting guy. I've enjoyed your posts for years and really appreciate your thoughts on all things reps and otherwise.

That's really nice to hear, thankyou :) Likewise, I always appreciate the watches you post in the wristies, as they're often quite diverse from the Usual Suspects :good::drinks:

Great to hear TJ get the recognision that all his help and support to fellow members deserves!!

Count myself lucky to be able to call TJ my friend and have done for a good few years now! We have some similer interests, tattoos being a big one and of course watches!

The only watch that I will never part with is a dodgy PAM104 rep that I bought from him to help fund his weddinng!!

Great work Ken!

Sixx :bones:

Dodgy? Dodgy?? That 104 is the business, bro :lol: Infact, I'd even go so far as to say that the 104 is the Ultimate Day to Day PAM... Not too big, running seconds and date window, automatic movement so no need for nightly windings, that one really does tick all the boxes :victory: Glad to hear you're still enjoying it, bro, the contributions were all very gratefully received :good::drinks:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the interview! I must say we're lucky to have TeeJay here at RWG :) I hope you've been well bro!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the interview! I must say we're lucky to have TeeJay here at RWG :) I hope you've been well bro!

Thanks, bro, I'm glad you enjoyed the read :good: For the most part, all is well, but the other day I had to have my favorite guinea pig put to sleep as he had an obstructon in his stomach, so that was a bit of a shock... other than that though, all is well :good::drinks:

I'd just like to touch back on this interview with a few thoughts on the 'favorite movies' question, in which I listed quite a few. Since then, I have viewed the Andrew Niccol movie, In Time, starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried ( :wub: ), and I must say, that from the first viewing, it has become one of my favorites. I love the concept, the story, the analogies, everything about it, and of course, the watch references :good: On the other hand, I recently had a rather disturbing thought about one of my formerly favorite films, and couldn't get the idea out of my head, namely the 'love' scene in Blade Runner where Deckard pretty much forces himself on Rachel... :thumbdown: I'm not sure why I hadn't really registered it before, but it suddenly came to me that the woman was essentially held in the presence of a half-drunk guy armed with a hand cannon which can blow fist sized holes in things... :g: Not sure if Scott was intending to show the inherant danger of replicant's emotional immaturity, but once I saw the scene for the brutality it contained, and passed off as a 'love scene', well, I won't ever watch the film again... :nonono: