When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Merry xmas RWG! Who wants a free Pam 253?....

Dave123

Hey guys,

Been a while,i am back in the xmas spirit,i was talking to Stevie and he says that he has never really worn that brand new 253 sitting in a cupboard on a custom strap bought from a fellow RWG member so why not have some fun and give it away this xmas....

Good idea i was thinking so i am putting up my ultimate 253 in a xmas contest,costs ya nothing,shipping on me. I have not asked the admin team about this,just want to donate in the spirit of Christmas.

Its gonna be a matter of "timing" of course ;) post 253 in this thread is the winner!....simple enough,post as many times as you wish. Get posting,get watching,get a great watch. Brand new. On me.

Get posting! I am heading to Cabo on Dec 29 for a couple weeks and i want this shipped out by then,i am sure thats not gonna be an issue ;)

A very merry Christmas to all my friends on these forums and congrats to poster 253 in this thread,and of course,any donations to RWG would be great,all of us together keeps it going.... :)

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTE2LTAwMDM3LmpwZw.jpg

Sorry for the bad cell pic... :(

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I must confess, I just wrote a BOT that could probably guarantee success in this contest. It just seems a bit like taking candy from a baby. Also, not sure how the moderators would feel about it. :g:

So what are the rules again... :whistling:

WOPR.jpg

tumblr_lst0s3I8mk1qdok4ro1_500.jpg