When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Merry xmas RWG! Who wants a free Pam 253?....

Dave123

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did everyone get for christmas?

Two books on tattooing (one an all round design reference book, the other specifically on Arabic language tattoos) a minituarized tool kit for camping, and a new leather belt :) Not a bad haul for someone who doesn't even observe the holiday :lol:

Congrats TA! Another guy thats been around a long time on these forums. :)

Pm me your shipping info brother,i will get it out over the next couple days. Cheers RWG!

Thanks Dave. Can't thank you enough for throwing this out there and creating some fun for everyone late on Christmas night. PM sent with shipping info and have a blast in Cabo for New Years!

Cheers guys. The post office and banks were closed here today ( No idea why),i will ship this watch tomorrow.

In talking to the winner via pm,i am glad he won,one of those guys that has remembered what i have done on these forums. I wanted to make this my "grand finale" on these forums,i had this watch sitting around and i knew i could make use of it here,one last time.

I have had alot of people that have been good to me over the years,since the defunct RWG1 till my days at RWI,RG,Here and my now two accounts ive had to have,the other forums that have come and gone. Its been really fun. I have always only had good intentions for these forums,always.

To my friends and people that have acted as friends over the years,it is what it is. There are certain gen people on rep forums and there are those that are as people,just what these forums represent. That is something i have learned. I wish all the good people of these forums all the best,those of you that are just as rep as the watches we discuss,you know who you are,enjoy.

TA is a good guy,i am happy to be sending him this watch,and this is the last time i will be posting on these forums,thank you to all that have been gen people in a rep world,that is 100% what i have been,like me or not,that is the truth and i appreciate the few that are the same. Its been an experiance. All 30-40 thousand posts of it i have put up.

Viva RWG,this is where i started in 2006 and that forum went offline with me at the top of posts,i am proud of that and this version of RWG is where i end it. I have the gen watches i want now and its due to this experiance. I owe as much as i have given.

I hope you guys that keep RWI and RG alive remember that this is the gen of those reps,keep it alive,please.

All the best,

Dave.

I sincerely hope that you're not leaving the forums Dave!! But if you are, I wish you nothing but the best!!

You have been a great friend to me over the years and I'm better for having met you!!

Always Gen and never Rep, you only get Gen thoughts and Gen feelings from Dave, will miss you a lot if you go man!!

Sixx :bones: