When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Railmaster thin numerals

joo

That's unusual, they must be completely sold out then, I heard they were getting 'rarer' but didn't know they weren't being produced anymore. Contact Tony over at asian7750.com, he told me about 6 months ago that he still had a couple...it's the 2006 version. .....If he doesn't have one then they must be gone.

I have one, but it's not for sale, at least I don't think it is, but my arm could be twisted :)

well, I was on the hunt for one too, I lucked out I managed to find ONE still for sale. Apparently it was his last one, and it cost me serious $$ but I got a croc strap, lizard strap, solid railmaster caseback, and steel bracelet thrown in. :clap2: Point being, there may be the odd dealer out there who's got one so don't give up!

Pics of it here http://www.kuvarsitwatch.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30685

Cheers,

Pat

Well done pat, I will admit kuvarsit is overpriced but in fairness you got quite a good deal there with all the extras, even the old listings on PC and others are over $300 for these.... they are impossible to find now apparently, and the croc strap is really nice.....I'm not saying they will appreciate in price in future but they are keepers! So Joo...I will sell mine at a massively inflated price..... If you want it it's yours :D

Today Tony told me that the factory will make the 2006 version again as it was very successful.

As I do not need the watch immediately I will wait some month and see what happens.

My other thought is buying a gen as you can get them new around 1500 £ and I dont want to spend like 1/5 of the gen price for a rep.

Than I rather buy a gen and sell it again in some years.

But please pm me a price cougar1, maybe I am interested.

Thanks guys!

Hi Joo, thanks for the info, it's interesting that they are going to make them again, they are popular in their own niche way. The gen has become a bit of a cult watch at this stage, silly move on Omegas behalf discontinuing them aswell. I think it would be difficult to get them new now for £1500, seen many 2nd hand above that price, but the odd AD might have 'old' new stock in store that they are willing to discount. Will send you a pm soon, I won't go mad with the price...was just joking about that.