When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Autavia (genuine)

AMK000

A great classic ...... which we will never see a decent rep (... we have seen decent reps of other brand's with cheaper genuines ... so dont really understand the biz strategies of the chinese rep makers :g: )

Any way , I wont cry more :( ..... here it goes the real deal.

TAG HEUER AUTAVIA (re-issue)

-------------------------------------

A re-issue of the classic Heuer chronographs from the early 1960’s. It is in a 48mm (including the lugs) x 43.2mm x 14.3mm SS screw back case, water resistant to 50 meters.

This updated classic has a signed non-screw down crown at nine, pushers at two and four, and a sapphire crystal. The silver dial has baton markers, black sub registers, and quickset date at six. There is a tachymeter scale on the fixed black bezel. This watch is on a matching signed SS bracelet with push button deployant clasp, long enough for an eight inch wrist.

With ETA 2892-2 (with module Dubois-Depraz 2022) automatic movement maintains accurate time to a tolerance of four seconds per day.

(.... btw , the above text is not mine)

Price can vary from $2500 to $3500.

Pics of genuine:

post-106-1162450538_thumb.jpgpost-106-1162450669_thumb.jpgpost-106-1162450814_thumb.jpg

post-106-1162450846_thumb.jpgpost-106-1162450875_thumb.jpg

post-106-1162450979_thumb.jpg

There are some cheap Asian replicas of the Autavia, with day-date subdials.. But of course they have the crown on right.

But, with the current release of Breitling Chronomatics with crown on left and pushers on right... There is hope for a good Autavia copy also!

We have to live without date, though..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah me too. That is one beautiful Autavia, isn't it?

Me three! WOW! :good:

This has gone on to my must have wishlist! If a Doxa and a Tudor Heritage had a baby - this is the watch youd get. LOVE it! Some great versions too

autavia_11063_variants.jpg