When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The 1675 gmt Thread, post em pleas ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Endlinks dont fit, i used wso's they take gen springbars :) and you have to open the holes a little on the bracelet to fit everything :)

rotflmao.gifrotflmao.gif

I picked up the sterile rivet (cause I like) from WSO on my 94110 to see if I would like an oyster style over the NATO but it didn't fit the gen bars and I didn't investigate further. So just open up holes on the bracelet and maybe another set of end links from WSO.

Where is that bigger hammer....

Guest zeleni kukuruz
Here's a teaser of mine zk :) I should be able to post it in your thread next week :D

Work in progress picture :clap:

post-40133-133723556624.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm RY, nothing nicer then pointed crown gards ;) this is JJ at his best! You will love it mate!

@ Ry: Well i got a 1655 with 2836-2 that's been blessed by the hands of Spinmaster...slightly enlarged lug holes..have the rafflestime sterile milsub caseback and gmt hands...incoming a set of gen spec spring bars and Clark 25-116..bidding on a gen dial as well..about to purchase a WSO bezel assembly..

so pretty much almost everything..

the gen is at a price i cant say no to...

Guest zeleni kukuruz

WoooooW RY there you have it mate :) she looks sexy as hell!!! CONGRATES M8!!!

I will tell my friends at the UK custom to redirect your parcel to me, this way i can have one on the left and right, dubbel JJ cornino :D

WoooooW RY there you have it mate :) she looks sexy as hell!!! CONGRATES M8!!!

I will tell my friends at the UK custom to redirect your parcel to me, this way i can have one on the left and right, dubbel JJ cornino :D

Ha ha ha :D that would be pretty cool... Duel wealding JJ corninos :)

JJ is the king :clap:

Here's one I posted on WUS. Someone finally noticed the date and mentioned it. I replied back that most people know a GMT can display dual timezones, but most people DON'T know it can also display dual dates. Hence the concentric date rings in the window, both showing it's the 3rd of the month.

And they believed me. :bangin:

33rd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think my cornino is done :)

Gen crown/tube, gen plexi, gen insert, gen springbars. NO need for a gen dial when this yuki dial relumed and finnished by JJ :) im more then happy! Oohhh its also waterproof took a swim this weekend with it! Im very happy!

post-33845-0-27130500-1338234743_thumb.j

post-33845-0-87735100-1338234758_thumb.j

post-33845-0-78381000-1338234785_thumb.j

post-33845-0-83993300-1338234794_thumb.j

post-33845-0-34350900-1338234803_thumb.j