When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre order up on puretime for Diver V3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am holding off as this is what josh has told me

"Also from what I see .. This is not supelume ... There will be another coming with supelume later from a more reliable source"

The cartel seems to not like selling Noob products. I am assuming the "more reliable source" may be an H-Fac AP Diver? They've been butting heads ever since the PAM wars.

Edited by crazy

Guest lunarglide

The Puretime website is absolutely awful in every respect...

To make matters worse they don't accept American Express at checkout confirmation point; when they clearly advertise that they do on website?! After all the anticipation and excitement it was utterly pointless and a complete waste of time and energy. Anyone had any confirmation of when there acquired items will actually ship yet?

Cheers and looking forward to seeing a review sometime soon!

I am holding off as this is what josh has told me

"Also from what I see .. This is not supelume ... There will be another coming with supelume later from a more reliable source"

Yeah...saw the lume pics and it looks like the lume you get before you deciede to get it relumed.

All this v2, v3 and possibly v4....going to wait it out until it settles :)

Why does it seems as if they are just milkling the cow? There's always some errors etc. Just to get people to always want the new improved. I wouldn't mind spending 800$ on a rep from the dealer if it was the same as if i bought a watch from BK or a noob that i shiped to Uwe to let him do his magic on it.

Please please factories make it super mega great from the start and just charge some more:

Diver v3 normal - 320$

Diver v3 Superlume and all other crap fixed - 620$

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: