When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre order up on puretime for Diver V3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I know...with a V3 added I will have three of these..the delay is horrific.....but most important is that the V3 will be much better

Why does it seems as if they are just milkling the cow? There's always some errors etc. Just to get people to always want the new improved. I wouldn't mind spending 800$ on a rep from the dealer if it was the same as if i bought a watch from BK or a noob that i shiped to Uwe to let him do his magic on it.

Please please factories make it super mega great from the start and just charge some more:

Diver v3 normal - 320$

Diver v3 Superlume and all other crap fixed - 620$

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What are the fixes on V3 vs V2 apart from the superlume, AR sapphire and cyclop?

We are talking about a $300 difference here!?

What are the fixes on V3 vs V2 apart from the superlume, AR sapphire and cyclop?

I think the metal minute markers are larger on the V3 (more space for lume), date window larger and more square....small differences only we would know...please add if I have missed something or is in error

Theres only a $50 difference in price.

V3 has correct case (v2 uses roo case)

Caseback is nicer

Dial is concentric rings all over

Dw cutout is better

Strap lugs are raised like gen

Screws are sunken like gen

Lumed innerbesel (production model is going to be better lumed)

Dial markers more correct, 12 marker is closer together like gen

Strap shape like gen

Strap texture like gen (not smooth)

Double ar on crystal and Dw cyclops

I know the lume looks weird on the prototype but should be fixed on production model.

Edited by PATerai

Theres only a $50 difference in price.

V3 has correct case (v2 uses roo case)

Caseback is nicer

Dial is concentric rings all over

Dw cutout is better

Strap lugs are raised like gen

Screws are sunken like gen

Lumed innerbesel (production model is going to be better lumed)

Dial markers more correct, 12 marker is closer together like gen

Strap shape like gen

Strap texture like gen (not smooth)

Double ar on crystal and Dw cyclops

I know the lume looks weird on the prototype but should be fixed on production model.

Well of all of this comes thru, including great Lume, I will get the V3 in a flash

oh and the V3 only has single AR, not double like PATerai pointed out, gen has single AR as well, on the inside only. Cyclopse has double AR. The buckle is also same as the gen (engravings & shape). Also the shape of the crown guards is a bit different.

Wow! but for me the most visible improvement from the modded V2 is the size of the "metal minute markers" and date window/square hole in dial....its impossible for me to tell if the new strap is any better as he pictures ive seem are not large enough to cover the entire strap

Not sure I can see the improvement i "bezel shape"

this is my V2 below....I can see the CB (black thing beneat bezel) is slimmer than genuine...but not sure how different the bezel itself might be

granv2no1.jpg

Below genuine G-Series ROO Diver...whats the difference between the new H and the older G series of the genuine?

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

15703ST.OO.A002CA.01

oh and the V3 only has single AR, not double like PATerai pointed out, gen has single AR as well, on the inside only. Cyclopse has double AR. The buckle is also same as the gen (engravings & shape). Also the shape of the crownguards is a bit different.

My bad, its difficult to follow all the news lately. I'm really excited to see live pics of this, kinda want to pull the trigger but something is holding me back. I think its the badly lumed bezel on the prototype, the rest is top notch.

I will say it is amazing if for a $50 more to get all the improvements what edgematic1 has highlighted.

If the V3 really comes out like this, I must admit almost all the other reps can be thrown in the trash bin, lol. And it will be the best rep ever seen in the rep history.

Can't wait to see the real thing comes out.

I will say it is amazing if for a $50 more to get all the improvements what edgematic1 has highlighted.

If the V3 really comes out like this, I must admit almost all the other reps can be thrown in the trash bin, lol. And it will be the best rep ever seen in the rep history.

Can't wait to see the real thing comes out.

Well, it won't be the best rep ever seen in history, but it probably will be the best AP rep in the AP rep history.