When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1:1 Rolex Sports Model Crystals with AR Under the Cyclops

BigCrown

Okay fellas, I am having the crystals and gaskets delivered to me this week (finally). :D

I am very pleased with this effort and support from our members. Without communities like this, projects like this would not be possible.

Shipping: I will begin the shipping label production over the next few days. So you will be getting a 'item shipped' message from PayPal. Please know that it will not actually be in the mail until I post here that the crystals have been shipped.

Please contact me with any questions. Thank you and take care,

BC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Well......he has them...or at least he had them I know...I have one and it's actually quite good.

It's gen spec to the 25-295-C sapphire so it'll fit the Submariner WM9's, BK TW's, TC' s and Sean case.

It'll also fit the BK 16570 Exp.II's and Cartel Exp.II's as well.

If your case will accept the gen 25-295-C crystal, then it'll fit. :)

This is where my dilemma is, I do not know the maker of my LV case.  I had posted a thread asking if anyone knew, and posted photos, but never got a answer.  It's an Eddie Lee LV Sub with Swiss ETA 2836-2.

This is where my dilemma is, I do not know the maker of my LV case.  I had posted a thread asking if anyone knew, and posted photos, but never got a answer.  It's an Eddie Lee LV Sub with Swiss ETA 2836-2.

I'm not familiar with that particular case.

Though from what I gather it's an older, long since discontinued version.

Most of the older versions like that didn't have the gen constructed bezel assembly but I'm not saying yours doesn't.

Maybe the original sales Thread would help....??

Where are these listed...?

I realize this is an older thread but these are available and they're very good :)

If you don't frequent the AP forum you don't know this, but BigCrown just crashed and burned on his second project; I think he lost over $1k and also failed to deliver to a bunch of people. I don't think there are going to be any more BigCrown crystals.

I thought the blue on the AR was quite bad, to be honest.

I would like to know too, and also the list of reps that accept a gen crystal.

I tried compiling one once, too many variations to list.

Thanks for the info sneed12.

Screetch....halt....stop.....wow. that's a bummer.

I've never looked in the AP section. (perhaps I should)

But that input is greatly appreciated.

I picked up one from "watchfaker" to compare to the gen AR'd version.

I noticed a slightly blueish hue at different angles in the light but overall I thought it looked very good.

The gens have a "hue" at certain angles as well...but of course noticably less :)

Too bad this project crashed, I know a few folks got crystals,The gen crystals are available from time to time, but they are expensive!! i bought one ovver a year ago for my GMT IIC and it was around 275.00USD.

The nice thing about a gen, if it doesn't work out, you can usually sell it on one of the gen forums and get your money back.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers E I've managed to order a couple of gaskets from cousins uk so hopefully there's are gen like.:)

I was replacing the bezel insert and the entire assembly came off as if by magic. With the gasket swap there were no issues. May seem trivial, but it makes me feel better and I'm sure the water resistance is up as well.

Your old Eddie Lee sub is a chinese rep- won't take a gen crystal.

• 7 months later...

I Want Buy Rolex Gmt 2 Ceramic Bezel same as gen factory bezel dissassembled

Where Is Possible Insert Movement Same As Rolex 3186 Genuine

But Is Necessay Internal Case Diameter 28,5 Not 29 Or Other Mm...

Please Help Me.....

Thanks To All

Where is possible buy bp gmt 2 ??

How diameter internal have??

Is possible insert original rolex 3186 with original dial on this case??

Thanks to all

IF YOU HELP ME I'M VERY VERY HAPPY

CIAO