When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw 1665, Dw 6263, Navitimer & Lv Sub

Sherrington

Took some new pictures as I intend selling the LV and Navitimer. So I took the opportunity at the same time to photograph my MBW 1665 and my DW 6263. What do you think?

MBW 1665 changed from the white dial version. Relumed dial by The Zigmeister, rivetted bracelet fitted, gen crown, tube, bezel insert, gen superdome 39, CG's modded, date wheel changed to a bold font version, case and bracelet refinished and lug holes drilled and fitted with gen springbars. Don't think I forgot anything!!!!!

144394-16005.jpg

DW 6263 with gen tropic 21, gen crown and tube. DW movement serviced by me, runs perfectly and chrono resets as well. Boy I do like this watch. :Jumpy:

144394-16006.jpg

Breiting Navitimer from Josh. Never really worn this as I like my vintage Rolex's too much. Slide rule lines up perfectly. Movement serviced by me. Chrono runs and resets perfectly, everytime. Even got 3 spare dials to change the mood!!!

144394-16007.jpg

144394-16008.jpg

Last but not least LV Sub from Homer. Great rehaut, modded CG's (PERFECT), new bezel insert fitted. Bezel tightened up and case and bracelet refinished and oiled.

144394-16009.jpg