When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Really long time at "Depart USPS Sort Facility" ?

williamyohan

My next order also has "Depart USPS Sort Facility" status. It seems weird. :bangin: The last time I ordered some product from Ken, it didn't show any "Depart USPS Sort Facility" status.

Is it because I ordered watch so the USPS tracking site show "Depart USPS Sort Facility"? or because the package is bigger compare to packaging that Ken used?

Edited by williamyohan

My next order also has "Depart USPS Sort Facility" status. It seems weird. :bangin: The last time I ordered some product from Ken, it didn't show any "Depart USPS Sort Facility" status.

Is it because I ordered watch so the USPS tracking site show "Depart USPS Sort Facility"? or because the package is bigger compare to packaging that Ken used?

If you are on the East Coast we have the busiest facility. It's possible your package was knocked behind something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Recently I contact the TD for some advice of what should I do with the package, or even better I hope he might be able to help me to sort this problem.

He advice me to make an inquiry and pressure USPS to search my pakage. The problem is when I call USPS, they need me to spell out the TD name to them, so they are able to make an inquiry. What should I do? I am really confuse. Its already 16 days since the supposed delivery date.

Thank you for the help.

Reply from e-mail inquiry

Dear Mr. Yohan:

Thank you for contacting the United States Postal Service.

According to the tracking system, your item has not arrived at our station for delivery. Please be assured once the item arrives, it will be delivered immediately.

If you should have any questions, please contact Alameda Station at (213) 617-4412 for assistance.

Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Profit

Supervisor, Customer Service

Alameda Station

(213) 617-4412

My question is If my package is somehow lost in transition, does the TD refund me or ship another package? or the liability is all on the buyer side?

Geebus, and i thought us UK customers had a wait. It pains me, all this waiting for your new pride and glory. I am currently waiting on 4 new watches which EMS tells me they have left China 4 days ago, it all about patience i guess........but every time you worry.

I hope your new watch arrives at some point and you are ont get too stressed, at least you know your package is in the system.

Reply from e-mail inquiry

Dear Mr. Yohan:

Thank you for contacting the United States Postal Service.

According to the tracking system, your item has not arrived at our station for delivery. Please be assured once the item arrives, it will be delivered immediately.

If you should have any questions, please contact Alameda Station at (213) 617-4412 for assistance.

Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter with you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Profit

Supervisor, Customer Service

Alameda Station

(213) 617-4412

My question is If my package is somehow lost in transition, does the TD refund me or ship another package? or the liability is all on the buyer side?

The dealer should send a new package.

Hi all,

Sorry to bring this topic again.

The status until now is I haven't receive the watch yet. I already tried to contact USPS several times by both e-mail system and directly call them. The responses are always they need me to call "this numbers" or give them the sender name so they can make an inquiry.

From TD side, TD said that I need to deal with the problem by myself. I had already tried to deal with it by myself, but I always stuck with USPS requires me to give out the sender name. Of course TD will not giving out their real name, and I completely understand that.

Its already more than 1 month the package stuck at "Depart USPS Sort Facility". TD said that he already make an inquiry, but he doesn't even give me the further details.

Fortunately, I don't stress it so much and just patiently waiting for it. I just hope it arrive :huh:

My question is, if the package somehow cannot be found I assume the TD should send new package, and Phill already suggest me the same thing. What should I do if the TD doesn't want to send out the new package. Do the TD doesn't have any responsibility/liability once the package left their place? or TD has guarantee delivery?

Thank you for the help :)

William

Hi all,

Sorry to bring this topic again.

The status until now is I haven't receive the watch yet. I already tried to contact USPS several times by both e-mail system and directly call them. The responses are always they need me to call "this numbers" or give them the sender name so they can make an inquiry.

From TD side, TD said that I need to deal with the problem by myself. I had already tried to deal with it by myself, but I always stuck with USPS requires me to give out the sender name. Of course TD will not giving out their real name, and I completely understand that.

Its already more than 1 month the package stuck at "Depart USPS Sort Facility". TD said that he already make an inquiry, but he doesn't even give me the further details.

Fortunately, I don't stress it so much and just patiently waiting for it. I just hope it arrive :huh:

My question is, if the package somehow cannot be found I assume the TD should send new package, and Phill already suggest me the same thing. What should I do if the TD doesn't want to send out the new package. Do the TD doesn't have any responsibility/liability once the package left their place? or TD has guarantee delivery?

Thank you for the help :)

William

The dealer knows that he/she needs to start the trace. It seems like he/she is giving you the run-around. There is nothing that can be done on your end in regards to tracking the package. May I ask what dealer you are involved with? Tell them you expect them to send another package. Perhaps get the admins here involved. They might have a bit more leverage than you.

Don't give up yet! Here is my bizarre story of the USPS. Last spring, I ordered something (Not a watch) from a company in Australia. they sent the package EMS, as they had been having trouble with shipping airmail (not trackable), About a week after ordering, the package showed "inbounds to Customs, Los Angeles" several days then it showed "cleared customs". After about a week, still no package. Got my local post office to track it. They showed it was in transit to Brisbane PO Australia, the origin post office!! I emailed the seller, they checked with the Brisbane PO, they had no record of the item being returned or in transit. Several weeks pass, still no package here or in Australia. By now at least a Month has passed. they send me another identical item, it arrives in about 10 days. I email the seller tell thm that the second package had arrived, still nothing from the first one according to them. Another month or so goes by, check my PO box one day and there is a package locker key inside. What the Hell, I haven't ordered anything? i open the locker and lo and behold, there sits the long lost box, about 2 1/2 months after it's original posting. It never went back to Australia, the labels and addresses weren't defaced or missing. All we could figure Is the package got scanned through customs got misplaced in transit and was finally found. We still cannot figure why it showed as being scanned for return to the origin PO. Possibly someone scanned it and realized that it was never delivered, didn't cancel the message and sent it on it's way to me.

hi all,

Should I ask the TD to send the new replacement for me?

Thanks,

William

You should have asked Joshua two weeks ago to send you a replacement. There is a small chance now you are out of luck for waiting so long.

• 4 weeks later...

This is last audit of the Devil ( International Service Center USPS) who taking care of all parcells from China to West Coast :

"Resources at the Los Angeles ISC could be used more efficiently. The Los Angeles ISC generally did not:

• Meet productivity targets.

• Adjust workhours in relation to changes in workload.

• Fully employ the mechanized equipment necessary to efficiently process mail.

• Attain the level of efficiency achieved by other centers."

Mine was sent from China 6.2.2012,

out from custom 6.6.2013,

"processed "in ISC USPS 6.8.2012

Nothing else.. USPA$$

I ordered a movement from a guy in Germany on eBay. Showed up in Santa Anita on May 27th at the "sorting facility". One week went by and still nothing. Still showed it as being sorted at the Santa Anita facility. I should point out, the Santa Anita facility is 30 minutes away from me. Another week went by and still nothing. I contacted USPS and they said that they haven't lost the package and that it would be arriving soon. I should contact the shipper to find out what they were told was the estimated date of arrival. I contacted the seller and he said that he just got notice from his post office that he had a package. Next day he goes to the post office and there is my package returned to the sender!!! Package said they could not find a person by my name and so they returned it!!!! Unbelievable!! The whole time it still showed as being at the USPS sorting facility in Santa Anita. Seller promptly re-shipped the item and it arrived the following week.

USPS sucks ass..... that's all I have to say about them.

Oh and I just checked the tracking info again from the first shipment..... Still shows up as "Departed from Sorting Facility, Santa Anita, CA" Unbelievable