When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver QC - Tell me i'm crazy

I'm still waiting for my QC pics. How long did it take for them to send you QC after you placed your orders?

The wait is killing me ..... Im refreshing my mailbox every 10 mins.....have got order anxiety...

Is it right to say that only Angus carries the V3 diver?

no, toro has it too.

Don't need to refresh your mailbox every 10 mins... it will take 1-2 days ;)

Same deal ^. Dont think my watch is my QC watch. half my caseback is not brushed or is damaged (the side wall of the caseback), half the tang buckle is no brushed, few dings in the caseback, and worst of all, bezel is perfect, but i think the dial is crooked, because the markers dont line up with the bezel markings.

But i have to say, the piece looks amazing, and fits perfect. Too bad it has to get shipped back for repair :( Looks like i'm stuck with this for the weekend

8961bbde.jpg

Are we saying that Puretime is shipping factory reject watches with fake QC pics?

I'm saying my innerbezel do have faults, not major and in fact better in some ways then the picture I recieved.

Look at the numbers on caseback and compare with the watch you receive.

Impossible since I don't have 4D vision and even if I did, the camera didn't. Hence I can only see the front of the watch and not the back at the same time, in the same picture.

I'm saying my innerbezel do have faults, not major and in fact better in some ways then the picture I recieved.

Impossible since I don't have 4D vision and even if I did, the camera didn't. Hence I can only see the front of the watch and not the back at the same time, in the same picture.

normally they also send QC of caseback.

Watch just arrived. Looks amazing in person.

However the bezel gasket on mine is pretty poorly finished, a few of the edges are rough and I think I'll ask for a replacement. The watch is gaining 5 seconds per hour, so it's definitely in need of a service too.

Looks like the QC issues are starting to flow to the surface.

The inner bezel has always been the problem in the V3 - factory has too many of these defected bezels to get rid of, and they just simply seems to refuse to go for a new batch - cost reasons? And just tried to get a pass by luck!

Pity to see such a great rep is gaining a bad reputation so fast.........and the factory doesn't understand the story of "killing the hen for the golden eggs"

Looks like the QC issues are starting to flow to the surface.

The inner bezel has always been the problem in the V3 - factory has too many of these defected bezels to get rid of, and they just simply seems to refuse to go for a new batch - cost reasons? And just tried to get a pass by luck!

Pity to see such a great rep is gaining a bad reputation so fast.........and the factory doesn't understand the story of "killing the hen for the golden eggs"

It has proved to be extremely frustrating trying to get a replacement bezel gasket. After 10 e-mails, whoever is handling PT's customer service can't understand the problem despite me sending multiple pictures of the jagged rubber bezel edge.

The misalignment could be due to the bezel not being "in place".. as someone mentioned, even a little turn of the bezel would solve the issue, IF it could be turned.

If unsure, rejecting it is a safer option.