When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver QC - Tell me i'm crazy

i received the whole lot of pictures, the pic taken from further away (straight on the dial) also confirms this misalignment. I rejected it as soon as i opened the pictures. Going for number 4!

This was the zoomed out pic.

IMG_0306.jpg

Asian movement. i actually switched my order from swiss to asian after reading a few posts about each type

It's hard to accept that's a sapphire distortion considering the crystal is basically dead flat, and with AR too!

The factory really has to look into this issue and correct it. It is not going to help to speed up the long waiting queue.

They know these assemblies are defective and still try to get a pass by luck, it's just a waste of time and it's not really fair on their customers who have been so royal with patience to wait and paid full in advance for the watch.

Obviously from the pics the defective part is the inner bezel, why can't they just throw these junk parts into the trash and save everybody's time!?

QC 4 times still have problems is outrageous, this kinda put me off in actually ordering one at this time.

It seems like QC in general with Angus is slipping. I ask for a timegrapher pic before they send it with my order number on it and they send me some pic of what looks like a different watch on a timegrapher with no number. The movement looked perfect but it seemed too good to be true. I ask again and they send a a picture of another watch on another timegrapher still without the number with a different reading. Really bizarre.

It seems like QC in general with Angus is slipping. I ask for a timegrapher pic before they send it with my order number on it and they send me some pic of what looks like a different watch on a timegrapher with no number. The movement looked perfect but it seemed too good to be true. I ask again and they send a a picture of another watch on another timegrapher still without the number with a different reading. Really bizarre.

I don't think QC is slipping I think they are buried under orders and sometimes cut and paste the wrong pics to emails. If you email Angus directly with the details he will square you away.