When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

30-33 mm watch with good lume

impulse

Hey guys, My sons birthday is coming up and hes told me for over à year now that he wants à wristwatch with lume just like daddy :)

My problem is i cant find one in stores anywhere! the kids watches available are junk and without lume.

I need your help to find him one!

specs:

30-33 mm case

lumed numbers, it has to have numbers

ss or pvd

bracelet is unimportant

brand is unimportant

price around $100

thank you

Check out the boys size Seiko SRP189K1, SRP194K1, RP197K1 etc. Essentially, you can search for this range by searching for "Seiko 4R36" (it's the auto movement number). They're seiko fives with cool shiny acrylic bezels and outstanding lume. Heaps of colour combos and even dials to choose from.

Wow!

that 34 mm timex looks fantastic and is exactly what i was looking for!

unbeatable for that price , the seikos i didnt have any luck finding though... any links?

mini submariner? now that would be something hehe... i wonder if any of the members here could source one?

Casio G Shocks have Lume, cost around 100, and would be quite cool for a small kid. They are fairly indestructible, some have solar panel faces and sync to an atomic clock, and have cool features like lighting up when you twist your wrist in a darkened room. Kids would love them. I'm an adult and love them.

Edited by rrari1

Casio G Shocks have Lume, cost around 100, and would be quite cool for a small kid. They are fairly indestructible, some have solar panel faces and sync to an atomic clock, and have cool features like lighting up when you twist your wrist in a darkened room. Kids would love them. I'm an adult and love them.

He said it's for a 6yr old .. G_Shocks are as big as bowling balls, no?