When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who can make a custom date wheel overlay for 7032 Tudor Monte Carlo?

janeto72

Hi everyone,

well as you know the date wheel for the 7032 Tudor Monte Carlo's is obselete and trying to source a gen is next to impossible but there are close alternatives.....

I have pics of the correct date wheel for the 7032..but what I need is someone to come forward and make some date wheel overlays that have the correct font for the 7032

that we can use on the 7734 valjoux.....

any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been talking to some of my sources in the printing business to do a one off run of correct date wheel overlays for the 7032 Tudor Monte carlo's but we need a gen date wheel to go by....anyone have one they want to donate for scanning and return back unharmed? Or perhaps you could scan the wheel for me 1:1 and send pics my way?

Wouldn't it be nice to have the right DWO for the Tudor"s?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to Hijack this thread a little bit, but I have a gen datewheel for sale. I have tried to list it here on RWG but I can't upgrade my membership at the moment. Advert is over on RWI, link here: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/valjoux-7734-datewheel-150410.html?t=150410

Happy to provide any pictures that will assist in the meantime!

Hope I'm ok to post this. Mods please remove if not....

-OW

Sorry to Hijack this thread a little bit, but I have a gen datewheel for sale. I have tried to list it here on RWG but I can't upgrade my membership at the moment. Advert is over on RWI, link here: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/valjoux-7734-datewheel-150410.html?t=150410

Happy to provide any pictures that will assist in the meantime!

Hope I'm ok to post this. Mods please remove if not....

-OW

It's close to gen, but not genuine 7034 DWO. Can you see here four, three or one..All are little different

tudor7032014.jpg

tudor7032038.jpg

Dscn8364.jpg

Edited by quaresma7

+1

Close but no cigar. The 2's have a different curve as well. Gen Valjoux 7734 yes, but not gen Tudor 7032 (it would have been sold in a flash if it was). Nice DW nonetheless - the more 'common' 7734 examples are usually more off in terms of 'Tudor accuracy'.

Edited by modelizer

I will try to pad print this layout on gen. datewheels

got it from a member here.

Lovely! If you succeed and consider doing this for others I'd be very interested mate. Have a spare 7734 roulette DW with wrong font in my parts box just waiting for the right moment.. ;)

Have a close one installed in my 7032 right now but I do enjoy a nice cigar on special occasions! :)

• 3 weeks later...