When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rouge Shark for AP ROO, mounted on my Diver.

Serge D

Dr. Theo i partially agree with you, but i would say out of all pams with black dial wearing leather straps, 85-90% are brown tone. But I didnt specifically make it for the diver, i used my diver as a model, since its the only AP i have ))

Someone ordered it for their safari.

Edited by Murchyk

....aha....that sounds better.

But you are absolutely right, we wear our PAM´s on brown straps and have black dials in 98%....looks ok.

AP ROO is a different story for me, it´s no military piece.....I´d say, a hornback on a PAM .. :yuk: ...

My strap suggestions for different AP´s:

DIVER - rubber, carbon fibre, kevlar

ROO simple colors like BLACK, WHITE, SILVER or GREY THEMES - simple leather straps like calf or shark, simple croc in dark color as well.

ROO in PVD black - black croc, black hornback, black calf ... can half a contrasting s[censored]ch.

ROO in Gold - brown hornback strap with light colored dials (cream, white, silver) and black hornback strap with dark dials (black, grey)

Just my 0.02$

Theo

Very nice list Theo! Makes sence and is backed with logic. But i would say its inappropriate to judge ones taste.

Customer who ordered it for his safari backed out and i posted it for sale on another forum, someone got inspired with the match in my pictures, ordered my strap and a v3 diver.

Very nice list Theo! Makes sence and is backed with logic. But i would say its inappropriate to judge ones taste.

Customer who ordered it for his safari backed out and i posted it for sale on another forum, someone got inspired with the match in my pictures, ordered my strap and a v3 diver.

I haven't ordered the v3 diver........

....yet. :)

My bad :lol: "he" hasnt ordered the diver YET.

It does look nice on the diver too. Originally i made 3 pam straps out of this hide, and one AP strap.

So far this is one exclusive strap you cant find anywhere else.

Damn, you're like a crack dealer, enabling more rep purchases. I had no intention of buying the new AP diver until seeing this strap.

Btw, do you have any of the three PAM straps with this hide available, or all gone?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...